Happy Birthday Annabelle

Start from the beginning

"I'm so proud of you Baby girl. This is why you're my favorite."

"I'm your only child dad." Annabelle scoffed.

"Yeah but you're my favorite. Are you ready for an awesome day today?"

"Yes I am, I'm birthday ready and hungry." Annabelle smiled.

"How does the Cheesecake Factory sound?" Coulson asked.

"Sounds awesome!" Annabelle jumped up and down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After the Fury family have an early they head over to the Retro Ice Cream Parlor where her and Randal met. As they walk in Annabelle and Randal make eye contact.

"Hey, happy birthday Annabelle." Randal smiled.

"Thank you." Annabelle smiled.

"Go ahead and take a seat I'll be with you guys in a second." Randal said. Annabelle, Fury, and Coulson sit down in a booth. Coulson and Fury sit next to each other while Annabelle sits by herself. Randal walks over.

"Hey, what can I get you guys?" Randal asked.

"Chocolate Mint please." Coulson told.

"Chocolate with Chocolate chip cookies in it." Fury told also.

"Cookies and Cream please." Annabelle said nicely.

"I'll be right back with those."

"Randal when's your break?" Fury asked.

"In a few minutes why?"

"Join us, I'll be nice." Fury said. Annabelle looks at her father with a funny look.

"Yeah sure. I'll be right back with your guys ice cream." Moments later Randal returns with ice cream and a small gift bag for Annabelle.

"What's this?" She asked.

"Open it, you'll really like it." Annabelle reaches in the bag and pulls out a bracelet that says "Princess" on it.

"Aww, Thank you." She smiled.

"Mine says Prince on it."

"Aww matching bracelets, how come we don't have any?" Coulson teased. Fury rolls his eyes.

"Shut up." He picks up a spoon and begins to eat his ice cream. Randal kisses Annabelle on her cheek.

"Happy Birthday beautiful." He smiled.

"Thank you handsome."

"We're still here." Fury blurted out. Annabelle sighs and Randal laughs.

"I know dad...I know."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The week goes on and it's the day of Annabelle's surprised birthday party. Fury took Annabelle out of the house so Coulson and Randal can set up. As they continue to set up Clint and Natasha walk in with gift bags in their hands.

"Oh looks like you guys got back just in time." Coulson smiled.

"I wouldn't miss my nieces birthday, are you crazy?" Clint scoffed.

"You guys went somewhere?" Randal asked.

"Vacation, we went to Budapest." Natasha said.

"Oh sounds lovely." Randal smiled.

"Set the gifts over there on the couch, and help us decorate this place we got an hour left." Coulson told.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Annabelle and her father are at the mall walking around. Fury decided to sneak her out of the house and go on a little spoil my daughter day.