8.

-PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO READ MY NEWEST STORY, "His Drug Dealer" A Nate FFic ♥-

We ended up making out for a good hot minute. I pulled apart from his lips and saw how his where getting a little bit swollen. You could tell we were freaking desperate for that kiss. We looked at each others eyes for a while and he kept rubbing the sides of my hip, keeping very little distance between out mouths. 

"I missed this so damn much." He whispered caressing my cheek. To be honest, me too. I got up from the bed and he followed me, not saying anything. I stood in front of him and hugged him tightly as he did too. He got taller. Way taller. 

"Nash, listen." I broke the hug, but we were still holding each other. He looked down at me. He looked like he'd been through so much for some reason, I don't even have a clue what's been up with him all these past time. "I will accept all this, you know I would. But I just want you to know that all this, all you showing up and just acting like nothing happened, it is a little bit too much. A-and don't get me wrong, I am more than happy to finally see you and kiss you and just hug you." 

He softened his look to a warm smile. As if he was expecting what I just said. 

"No, Nash. I'm serious. Don't give me that look. We both know everything between us is.."

His expression changed. "Fucked up? I know Anna, now you listen to me okay? Please."  We where not holding each other anymore. He grabbed my hand tightly, closed the gap between us and inhaled deeply. "I know, I mean we know, we didn't do things right in the past. But look at us now. Look at us. We've both been through things and-and I don't give a shit about what has happened to be fucking honest." 

He put his hand grabbing the side of my neck softly caressing my jawline with his thumb. "All I know is that no matter how hard I tried and tried to get you outta my head, I just couldn't. I couldn't Anna, and the other day when I saw you at the pizza place, I swear to god I thought I was dreaming. It shook my whole world up. Seeing you. Seeing you living your life without me. All pretty and stuff. I just had to leave. I couldn't bare looking at you after all this time and knowing you weren't mine anymore." His voice cracked and his eyes where red, like he was about to drop a tear any moment now. 

My eyes became instantly watery seeing him like that. I was looking at his eyes and watching him wear his heart on his sleeve just for me and I couldn't resist on convincing myself that he was the guy I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. In that moment I realized that he was the only boy I truly loved. And yes, there is no need to hide it. I did loved him. And I think I new this before, I just didn't wanted to believe it. 

"And I tried, and oh my god I tried so hard to get you out of my head but the truth is that I know, and we both know, there is no love lost between us Anna." A single tear rolled down his cheek. Mines were already soaked in tears. I hugged him as tightly as I ever did. And he did too. I thought we were going to break each others bones but honestly I didn't feel any pain. How could I? I was with Nash. 

After what seemed like hours of intense hugging, I pulled apart to look at those eyes of him that enchanted me every time I gazed them. I gave him the most passionate kiss I ever did and he returned it with every loving part of him. "Nash.." I whispered kinda pulling apart but not. "What" He said in-between kisses. "I love you." I said. 

I did it. I dropped the L word. I pulled apart for real now and stared anxiously and very nervously at his expression. He completely froze and his eyes widened."Do you mean it?" he said very eager, a smile already forming in his lips. I can barely bring myself to whisper"I wouldn't have said it if I didn't." I let out a nervous breath I had been holding in. He takes me in his arms and leans his forehead on mine. "I love you too. I love you so much Anna, so much" he whispers and closed his eyes, as if he was actually glad I finally said it.