5.

"No babe, those pants look better on you. Over there, by the chair" I signaled Kian. He was getting ready to go out to some party with Dom and JC. They invited me but I said no so that they could have a boys night out. He wore my favourite perfume, One Million, and I wanted tell him to stay with me forever so that I could just smell him all night long. Creepy as fuck. 

It was 12:38 when I closed the door for them, and I immediately felt lonely. I was about to call Amy so that I could go out with her to make up for that horrible night, but Kian would probably be mad about it, so I just laid on his bed and watched The Walking Dead. I guess you could say that it was unfair but I rather avoid issues with him right now. 

I was feeling very sleepy all of a sudden, and I started thinking about Nash. I wondered what he was up to right now. Maybe he went out as well. Maybe he stayed inside watching Netflix too. He was probably out tho, he wasn't as lame as I am.

My phone rang loudly beside my ear, making me startle up. I looked at my screen and it was a number I didn't had saved. Also, it was almost five in the morning, I didn't even saw half of the episode. I frowned and took the call, standing up.

"Hi?"

"Hi, uhm.. Anna? It's-It's me Shawn." He sounded quite worried, and it worried me even more. Shawn is never worried. I probably should stop saying worried. Why was he calling me at this time in the morning, and maybe most importantly how did he got my number? I remember walking off fast so that they wouldn't ask for it on the grocery store. There was music in the background and lots of yelling so I couln't listen properly. He was definitely partying with the boys... maybe Nash is with him. Of course he is. 

"Oh, hi Shawn?" I said, confused "What's the matter? Are you okay?" I was still frowning.  

"Yeah well, I'm alright... Uhm I'm at this party you know? And uhm..." He trailed off and I heard a lot of loud laughing. 

"Shawn, I don't understand"  I told him. 

"Anna, it's Kian" Shawn confessed. And my heart skipped a beat. I stood froze and listened carefully to him, tears threatening to burst out to what he was about to say. I didn't had to wait long until he spoke again. 

"I'm going to be honest with you, he is being a straight up dick right now. With you." He said, and I felt a rush of relief for a split second. I almost thought he was going to tell me he saw him with another girl. 

I regained my voice and spoke up "What do you mean he is being a dick with me, like.. what did he do?". the sound of the party was getting on my nerves with every second that passed. 

"He like, he is just being a drunk dick... I don't know how to put it in nicely." I heard him sigh in frustration. I was annoyed right now. This conversation was being so messy. 

"Shawn, what the fuck is he doing?" I said, rather harsh. I didn't meant to, but goddamn he was so hesitant. Poor Shawn tho, he is always so sweet and I'm over here yelling at that cute lil cotton ball. 

"He is telling all about the uhm... the dirty things you guys do when you're alone with each other... I'm sorry Anna" He responded softly, as if he was the one to blame for. He sounded like he was backstabbing Nate for telling me this. "I-I-I would have tried saying something but I don't have that much confidence with him to do so, I'm really sorry" I single tear rolled of my eye. I didn't knew what to say, honestly.

"Okay. Okay, well uhm. Don't worry Shawn I'll be right there. Text me the address." and in less that 15 minutes, I was parking right outside a huge mansion, I instantly heard music blasting from the inside as I walked closer. The door was opened so I helped myself in. I wasn't mad at all. I was ashamed. I was nervous as to what in the world he could have said to whoever was inside.