4.

I felt my muscles tense up. It was as if I was frozen. His eyes were lost in the crowd of people desperate to be served. He had a serious look on his face, but the kind of serious that you knew there wasn't an ounce of enjoyment on his body. Next to him stood Johnson, luckily he didn't looked as harsh, but a little bit impatient. 

I saw him whisper something into his ear and then leave the restaurant. I, on the other hand, was still struggling to breathe correctly. I coulnd't move, I forgot how to speak, how to everything. My eyes were anchored to him, it was like I could only look at him. I felt like I was in an empty room with just him. But even when the room was void, he could't see me. 

He was standing right in front of me now, yet he couln't see me. He was right in front of me god damn. My Nash. 

 I couldn't see anyone in the room except for him. He still had that effect on me. Oh my god, he could never lose his charm, no matter how he was feeling or what he was doing. A rush of emotions flushed all over me, I wanted to kiss him, I wanted him to hug me so tight I could barely breathe, I wanted to feel his touch, to feel that shiver he caused every time his skin touched mine. I wanted to look into his eyes again and find him looking back at me with the same loving feeling. I wanted to feel loved by him again. I wanted to be his again. I wanted him. I needed him. 

My thoughts broke as Amy said something I couln't recall, since I was way too deep inside my thoughts. "Our order's ready" She said, dragging me with her to the counter. I clumsily stepped over a few people on my way. I was still in shock, I needed to double check If I was not dreaming or something. 

I turned my head around, his head was hung down and I blinked in relief. I heard Amy say something again, and in the moment I was about to turn to her, he snapped his head in my direction. 

He looked at me, and his eyes instantly widened. My eyes mirrored his actions and I felt my knees going weak and my hands trembling a bit. 

I could also feel the goosebumps from that look in his eyes. I didn't knew what emotion was in them, but it definitely sent chills down my spine. His lips slightly parted and It seemed like he was shaking a little bit himself. 

Amy was still talking about something, clearly not knowing what in the world was going on. I looked at her for a second and then returned my eyes to were they belonged. His gaze didn't falter at all. I could see his eyes going red and glossy. I immediately walked closer to Amy but I didn't break my gaze until I had to hand some money out. 

Nash was here. My Nash was right here. And he was watching me. Those eyes that I loved ever so deeply, were looking at me once again.

 I was trembling. I couldn't focus anymore. What was wrong with me? That was just Nash for God's sake! Just Nash... Isn't that the problem though? I just saw 'Just Nash' the guy I love, It's been more than half a year since the last time I saw him. 

"Anna? You okay?" Amy's voice priced my ears, making me get out of trance. That question seemed to confuse me. I don't know how to answer it. 

Was I okay? I mean, I just saw Nash after all this time, but why was it making me feel like as if I was some mental person? I was definitely behaving like a mental person and I could tell that Amy was getting freaked out. 

I looked at her face and saw her scared expression, I must look horrible. "I just- I jus-just sa-saw..." I stuttered and snapped my head back to where Nash was supposed to be standing. But that's the problem. He was supposed to be standing right there. In front of me. But he wasn't.

Was I stupidly daydreaming? No, that couldn't be possible, I double checked. I was not imagining that, It felt so real. I looked back at Amy and tried to make sense of this whole situation. 

"I'm-I'm s-sorry"  I quickly apologized to her and rushed away from there. I looked outside and around for any sign of Nash or even Johnson, but I failed. They were nowhere in sight. For some reason, I started to cry. Hard. What was wrong with me? Why am I acting like a eight year old all of a sudden? 

I was over reacting but I felt... relieved. Everything that involved Nash made me felt that way now. I rushed to a cab and told him to drive me home as fast as possible. I called Amy as I was making my way home and started apologizing like the wreck I was, and she was so kind to accept them and not questioning me any further than what I told her. She knew it wasn't just a small thing, but she also knew I wasn't ready to talk about it. 

- A week later -

Soon enough, the longest day of my week was coming to an end. Friday was finally upon us and I have just finished my last period. I rushed out of the class to grab the books I'll be needing for the weekend and waited for Danny, since he always needed a ride home. As I saw him walk by I asked, "let me guess, you need a ride?" 

He smiled at me and said "Nope, not today" and with that, he walked off ahead of me. That was kinda weird. Maybe he was just messing with me. Whatever. 

I walked outside, the sun blinding me for a while, and looked for my car. As I walked closer, I noticed someone's presence next to it. I squinted my eyes too see if it was Danny, but I was way too wrong.

I squinted my eyes to see more clear, but I couldn't be wrong. I wouldn't be wrong about him. It was Nash, and I'm not imagining things at all. It was Nash, and the closer I walked to him, the heavier my breath got.   

Before I could even react or say anything, he yanked my of my wrist and pulled us into a secluded area nearby. "Are you with Kian? Tell me the truth Anna, I want to hear it from you." He hissed. 

My mouth dropped, and I followed his eyes which landed on my lips. I was outraged. We haven't talked to each other in more than six fucking months and the first thing he says is this bullshit? This is the dumbest thing I've ever witnessed. 

"You're a fucking joke, Nash" I said chuckling in disgust. I turned around and walked to my car, ignoring him yelling my name. How was I supposed to react to this, honestly?

What was he even doing here? How did he find me? I still couldn't believe that I saw him for the first time in months and it turned out like this. I started the car and drove to nowhere in particular, I just drove. I was in cloud three by now and I couldn't stop thinking about him over and over. His blue eyes impregnated my mind, they were full of confusion and something else that I could not figure out. He looked so out of himself, and I bet I did too. 

An hour later I found myself at JC's room telling him everything that happened. He was a bit shocked too and promised he won't tell Kian since it would bring us a lot of problems if he knew. He also told me to stay away from Nash. I told him I would, but I don't think I want to. Even if he did this stupid thing, I still wanted to bump into him at some point this week. I don't know why, I'm just intrigued to see how he would react. Or maybe I just want to see him again. Or maybe I still fucking love him.