3.

I was currently sitting in front of Kian's camera waiting for him to set it all up. He finally focused it and he sat next to me. "Ready?" He asked me, with a warm smile. "Yup" I said and pecked him on the lips. He grabbed me from my waist and looked at the camera.

"Hello everybody, this is Kian and today I'm happy to announce that I'm joined with my girlfriend..." He said, looking at me waiting for a fill in the blanks. "Anna" I smiled

"And today we're going to make the Girlfriend tag 2.0" he said and winked at the camera. "Basically..." and he continued explaining what it was all about.

After about half an hour of goofing around we finally ended the video, and I had a really good time just like him. "I'm frickin starving" He said, rubbing his belly and we walked downstairs to the kitchen together. Just before he opened the fridge my life passed right before my eyes, I didn't went grocerie shopping. I totally forgot I told Kian that, and he's going to get so mad at me and ask where have I been and why did I lied to him, oh my godness. Not again.

As I expected he was confused as why was the fridge empty since I 'went for groceries'. He looked at me and asked what I knew he would. "Didn't you... went for food? Where's-where's the food?"

"Uhmm... I forgot to get food. And to tell you" I said quietly giving him a cheeky but not so cheeky smile, not wanting to start anyting. We were so good with eachother right now, this was going to ruin it all.

"So you went to the market but didn't buy anything?" He continued, his eyebrows lifted.

"Yes" I said, stupidly. I'm so bad at lying at him. So bad. He tought for a moment and then said "You're fucking weird" to my surprise.

I figured it was time to do some grocery shopping at last so I grabbed Kian's car and drove away. The ride didn't took that long so within minutes I was inside with my cart going thru the isles. I just threw random items that I knew the guys would like and some other things for me as well. While I was walking thru the fruits stands I stopped and frowned. That couldn't possibly be...?

I swear to God I just heard Cameron's laugh. Like, I'm not even kidding. I stood still and turned my head in every direction hoping to catch his face somehow.

The he was. Cameron Dallas and Shawn Mendes crazily running, chasing and hitting either all over the place. I some grew wide across my face and I immediately run to them. Shawn quickly spotted me and hugged me as soon as I reached him. His hug was really warm and tight, just how i remembered them. He mumbled something in my ear but I couldn't catch it.

I pulled apart and Cameron was next to me with this strange smile but pulled me into a hug too. His hug felt current tho. It felt like a really deep 'I missed you'. It made me emotional. I broke the hug and just looked at them with my 'idk what to say' awkward look.

"Wow... it's been" Cameron started while running his finger through his hair "it's been a while" he nervously laughed.

I returned the nervous laugh and looked down at my feet. Wow i didn't think it soul actually be this awkward. Even with them. I couldn't help but think that they hated me now but they were too kind to show it. I mean all this time they only heard Nash's part of the story so...

"Yeah, uhm... it's crazy how time flies by huh?" I stupidly said. Oh my God what the heck was i thinking?? Coming up to them like this??? Not my smartest idea.

Shawn gave me a warm and kind smile which made me feel a lot better to be honest. "So Anna, ummm we where planning on going out tonight somewhere, would you care to join us? I'm-I'm sure the guys would love to see you again" he said softly.

I saw Cameron low-key glaring at him so I took it as a sign. They don't really want to see me. Ouch...

"You know what? I actually had plans for today! Bummer..." I pursed my lips and lied to them. "But I guess we can catch up another day!" LIES, ANNA, LIES. I'm full of shit tbh.

"Uhh sure" Shawn said a little disappointed. "So, bye Anna it was really nice seeing you again" he continued and Cam nodded in agreement.

I kissed them both goodbye and walked away to pay and get the hell out. Holy shit I hope I don't ever run into them again. It was nice knowing that I didn't have them my new number so that we couldn't possibly contact either if we even wanted to.

I mean I don't necessarily like the fact that they all hate me now i can't deny, but it was good to know it to avoid future encounters. I will personally avoid each one of them if I have to. I'm never going through that awkward moment again. I've never felt so stupid in my life.

After I reached Kian house and filled their fridge and pantry I returned home. It was already dinner time. My parents left for a party or some crap like that so I phoned Amy to join me for a pizza downtown since I couldn't cook for shit.

I took a shower and changed my clothes to some cute cold weather outfit and waited for her to come pick me up. We walked arm by arm through the side walk and just babbled about random stuff. I told her about my crazy encounter with Shawn and Cameron and she was kinda shocked that it turned out to be that bad.

"I can't even imagine how it's going to be meeting Nash if thats the situation" she said and she was so right. I mean I will eventually have to face him, I can't avoid him forever. These thoughts were giving me a headache.

"Shut up. I want to show you this awesome pizza place I found today" I said while I dragged her inside. We entered the oddly crowded place and waited for a waiter to assign us to a table. He told us it may take a while but I assuered Amy it was worth the wait. Pizza is always worth the wait.

We waited silently in the queue looking around when my eyes paralyzed at the sight of those oh-so-familiar blue orbes that hunted my dreams.

v short w/ a cliff hanger bc im evil
New chap tomorrow which btw its rlly long
Vote and comment ladybugs
Ly lots, tina :)