7. POLL & VISUALS

Comment your fav dress!!! Mine, personally, it's the 3rd :)

---- ALSO PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEWEST NATE MALOLEY STORY, "His Drug Dealer" ----

He was holding a big gown case and a familiar smile I used to hate every once in a while. I have never been this confused in my life. Nash was standing in my doorstep, all dressed up and holding a dress for me without any explanation. Only he could do that and make me feel like someone has returned my life back again.

"Wha... Nash? What-what are you doing here? What?" I mumbled half smiling half not wanting to show my smile. I came off a little bit rude, which I never intended to, but I was way too shocked about him being here, right in front of me. 

"It's nice to see you too, Anna." He said chuckling, then smirked and took a step forward, looking at me with that beautiful smile of his, capable of making me do anything he wants. "May I come in?"

I blushed. As per usual. "Y-yes of course, please" I managed to say but It sounded more like a stutter. We've spent so much time apart that I thought I needed to be polite to him.
He entered the living room and analyzed my whole house. I was glad my mom cleaned it before she left.

"So..." I said, not trying to be awkward or nothing. But it was kinda awkward.
He turned on his knees and approached me. We where inches apart from each other and I looked up at him with an embarrassment face.
He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and gave me a warm smile.

"You've never looked so pretty" he said, and I felt how my cheeks instantly blushed. I stayed quiet even though I wanted to tell him how much I missed him.  He cracked up and said "I forgot how easily you blushed" caressing my jawline with his thumb.

"Nash I..." I started, but he hushed me and immediately said "Nope, no time for that. We have exactly one hour to get to the Teen Choice Awards or else we'll miss the blue carpet"

My jaw dropped. "What?! Nash!! Oh my god are you serious right now?" 

"I don't know, is it okay to steal my babysitter for the rest of the day?" He gave me again that charming smile and handed me the dress.

I returned the smile and without a doubt grabbed the case and run upstairs to change into it.

I opened the zipper and stared at the beautiful dress Nash got me. It was Versace, and way out of my price range. He went for the classic black dress, nothing too loud like I would choose. It fitted perfectly and made my skin look more tan. I loved his choice.

I looked at the mirror for a while, admiring Nash's kindness and imagining him spotting the dress and saying "This one".

After all that I grabbed a pair of beautiful shoes my mom bought for herself at Dior a couple of weeks ago. She hadn't used them yet but I know she would understand.

I walked downstairs and saw Nash getting up from the couch as he heard my steps. He watched as reached him and reached my hand for the last steps. He stared at me again, and gave me the smile.

"What?" I asked smiling right back.

"You're just stunning" he said softly and reached at my forehead planting a soft kiss. I thought I misses him like hell, but know that I have him back I realized I missed him way more than just like hell.

Just in time someone knocked at the door. "And here comes hair and makeup" Nash said, sounding excited. I opened the door for two girls that carried a lot of things on their cases.
Within an hour I was all ready. The literally fixed my whole hair, making it look like the smoothest thing ever and worked a beautiful crown braid.
The other girl did my makeup and did the classic black smokey eye with a nude matte lipstick. My skin looked amazing and I couldn't have thanked them more.

After I was done I went to look out for Nash who was up in my room waiting for me. He was sitting in my bed looking at some pictures that where laying all around. I knocked at the open door and he turned around and stood up. He ran his fingers through his hair and blew air out as he checked me out. "Jesus Christ Anna" He said, sounding astonished. We where inches apart from each other now, both of us looking at each other, not awkward at all. If anything, it was calming. Knowing I was with him again.

"I want to kiss you so badly" He said with a very low voice, and my heart melted right there. That was the one thing I needed the most. I needed him to kiss me like he used to do, making my stomach feel like it would burst wide open only to let free a million of butterflies.  And now that I knew he wanted me too, made me even more eager for this moment.

"What's stopping you?" I asked in a very seductive way. I brought my lips to the corner of his mouth and planted a little wet kiss. He looked at me very deeply and his lips parted a little. He tried to come  forward but I steadied him with my hands on his face. I was acting like I knew everything I was doing, but I was honestly so nervous I though I was going to throw up.

I tilted my head and kissed his upper lip and heard him softly groan. He lifted me up and sat us on my bed. I was sitting on his lap and I had one arm around his neck and the other one holding his face to stop it from moving towards my direction. One of his hands was roaming around my waist and my butt while the other one was trying to remove my hand from his face.

He tried to kiss me again and I managed to avoid it causing him to get even more angry at me, but playfully angry. I laughed softly. "Stop being a tease! That's my job" he whined.

"Now it's mine" I said and I kissed his lower lip this time, with a little bit more of passion.

He groaned at me again and softly muttered "Fuck it" and leaned in to give me the most passionate kiss he ever gave to me. I missed him so much

Dont forget to check out my new nate storyyyyyy!!!

IM BACK DONT HATE ME
VOTE AND COMMENT