2.

A buzz coming from my pocket zoned me out of my trance. I looked at the screen and saw Kian texted me he was here. Wow, did I literally just spent 3 hours here?! It felt like minutes to me, all I did was sit there and think about the only thing I have been pushing back for so long. I though about Nash. I even found myself having to hold up the tears from falling. This is the definition of wrong.

I grabbed my stuff and walked lazily to the main entrance and saw Kian out of the car talking to some girls. Great !!

My ass face glared at the girls and they got the message. They walked off but not before kissing Kian on the cheek. I entered the car slamming the door shut and Kian did to, having the typical stupid smirk.

"No kiss?" He teased, starting to drive.

I softened my expression at him and kissed his cheek. He was expecting a peck on the lips but I was still bothered at him flirting to those hoes. He scrunched his nose and gave me a funny look. After a while driving, he spoke up. I knew I wouldn't got out of this car without arguing with him.

"You know, I told you, you don't have to worry about other girls. It annoys the shit out of me when I see it still bothers you. Don't you fuckingn trust me?" He said, and I saw the fight coming.

"I do Kian, for the million time. I do trust you, I don't know why I get mad about it, it just happens. We've talked about this before" I said, getting tired of the same thing.

"Well if we've talked about this before, then you shouln't get mad at me, dumbass"  He spat.

"You know what? Fuck you Kian." I said, crossing my arms and looking out the window. This conversation is over.

"...So fucking stupid" I heard him mumble. He can be really rude when he wants to. I rolled my eyes and finally we reached the house. I immediately run to JC's room as fast as I could and plopped myself in his bed while he was editing.

"How was school" He said, still focused on his laptop.

"Kian is an asshole." I said, burring my face on his pillow. He scratched my back and just sighed out loud. He was tired of our constant fights too.

"Well you know, he loves you tho. I have never seen him as in love with someone as he is with you in my entire life." He said, and as stupid as it sounds, it kinda helped my mood.

"Yeah, but why does he has to hurt me so much? He is such a child in that aspect. I'm so tired of him JC." I breathed out and sat up. He gave me a sympathetic face and I walked out leaving him to finish his work. I texted my mom I was at Kian's house while I opened the fridge. Empty. OF COURSE.

I sat on the counter and scrolled my twitter timeline and answered a few mentions. I stopped at one tweet. Matt had tweeted 4 mintues ago "@TheMattEspinosa: Downtown baby! Feels good to be back"

I stared at the tweet for a while, thinking. They are already here? I mean, they are. They are actually here.

My mind was thinking too fast. They went out today, and there is no way Matt was downtown by himself, the others must have come along right? It could be Carter or it could be any of the other guys. In the last few pictures I saw of him, he was still pretty close to the rest of the guys, and I honestly wouldn't mind if the Jacks were here... or maybe Nash. But then again, I doubt Nash would go out with him alone. Unless he expects to see me? No, no. That was the most stupid thing ever. Nash would't want to see me. We literally tore each other apart, I don't know how seeing each other for the first time in months would turn out. It will probably be ugly.