6. Finally

"Anna, honey, I'll be grocery shopping for a while. I left you money on the counter. Order something. PLEASE. Love you." I heard my mother yell from downstairs. Sweet, I have the house for myself.

I waited until I heard the engine roar off the main road of our house and then, like the little child that I am, run downstairs with the biggest smile. It was a beautiful Sunday morning and I was wearing only a crop top with my undies. No bra, of course. This is why Sundays invented, just a spoonful of poor life decisions. I phoned Dominoes and ordered a large Hawaii pizza because today I also decided that my life wouldn't be a sack of sadness anymore.

I thought that after a breakup you'd cry for two weeks straight, gain a couple of pounds and then get it over with. But no. I spent two months balling my eyes out, eating nothing and ignoring Kian's phone calls, emails, texts and even his weekly appearances on my front door. Even JC called me every once in a while, but I stopped answering them over a month ago. If I wanted to get my shit together at last, I needed to move on from them.

What I did not know about breakups was that you had a fuck load of time for thinking. And re-thinking. And re-re-thinking. I thought so much I can't count to how many conclusions I've came. The only one that I have clear is that Kian was a good boyfriend. In a way. I think of him quite differently now but honestly, I can't say he didn't made me happy. The only time I wasn't happy with him was when Nash came back. When Nash came back, my life somehow found its way to him. And managed to fuck everything up. Nice conclusion amirite?

Anyway, I run upstairs to my room so that I could put on something to open for the delivery guy when he comes. After I came home that day, I realized how much time I used to spend on Kian's house, I had to bring back a suitcase full of my clothes since I had nothing here.

I had literally like a couple of shirts left on my dresser to pick out from. I started discarding some. "Ew, ugly, nope, i'll burn it later, and... oh." It HAD to happen. Nash's shirt. I had made a ball out of it and threw it way back in there a while ago. I stared at it for a bit. It was one of his favorites shirts ever. And it looked so damn good on him. It had the tiniest bit of his perfume left. Or maybe I remembered it so well I just thought I smelled it. Either way, it's his perfume.

I didn't knew why, but I put it on. I looked nice. I mean not like hot-nice but it fitted. And it was Nash's property. The only thing I've left of him. The doorbell shook me out of my thoughts and I made my way downstairs after putting on some black leggings.

I sat down with my large Hawaii pizza and continued watching Game Of Thrones. I scrolled on my Twitter feed and faved a few tweets. Somehow I ended up stalking Nash's account. Somehow...

He tweeted a lot of bullshit sometimes but don't we all?
After like 20 minutes I realized that I actually ate the whole pizza myself. I ate so much I couldn't even move. I ended up falling asleep on the couch.

---

I got up startled by the door bell. Someone was pressing the button like it's life depended on it. I rushed to the door and opened it without even peeping through the door hole. There, in front of me stood the one and only Nash Grier.

All dressed in a 90's inspired look, denim on denim, with his long hair falling like heavenly styled locks. He looked. My face showed a terrifying shock face. It was the most random thing ever. I looked at him with my jaw hanging from my mouth.

"I bought you a dress."

BRUH
IM BACK

VOTE & COMMENT IF YOU'RE HAPPY AF BC I AM

Lots of love, Tina!!!