"If you're gonna think like that, you can't help anyone if you're not alive." He replied.

-

"You're going to be okay," I mumbled, putting my hand in Carl's.

I heart ached as it kept replaying in my head when Carl got shot.

"You have to be okay, you're my little shit, and I need you." I muttered, tears threatening to spill.

I wiped fallen tears with my other hand before his hand wrapped around mine.

More tears fell as I gave his hand a squeeze, and I was happy that he was hearing me.

"Sam, someone lead more walkers here. There's half as many walkers as there were last night. Rick's out there with Daryl, I'm gonna go help them." Michonne announced, running in.

"Who's leading them back here?" I asked.

"We don't know." She replied.

"We have to get the walls built back." I replied.

"That's what they were working on." She replied, getting her katana.

Once she left, I pressed my lips to Carl's head before standing up.

I stopped the IV before pulling the needle out of my arm and throwing my crutches to the side.

I grabbed the sword Curt handed me last night before walking outside.

I needed to get my anger out on something.

I shook my head, feeling lightheaded as I walked off the porch.

After killing about five walkers, I felt extremely weak and felt as if I was going to fall over.

"Sam! Get inside!" Rick yelled, killing walkers as he made his way over to me.

"Sam!" I heard several people scream my name as I fell onto the ground, my vision blurring.

I blinked a few times, being lifted up into Rick's arms.

"What's wrong with her?" I heard Tara asked as Rick sped up with me.

"What happened?" Denise asked, as Rick ran into the infirmary with me.

"Why did you let her out?!" Rick yelled.

"I didn't know she left!" Denise yelled.

As much as I tried to keep my eyes open, they just kept closing.

-

I opened my eyes to see Rick pacing the floor, and Denise doing something to my thigh.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You passed out." Denise answered.

"Do you understand that if I wasn't there, this could've turned out entirely different?" Rick asked, walking towards me with that pissed look on his face.

"It didn't." I squeaked.

Denise left the room, leaving me with Rick.

"Do you not understand how serious this is? You can lose your leg!" He exclaimed.

I looked down at my thigh before looking back up at him.

"I almost lost Carl, and I can't lose you too." He replied.

"You aren't going to." I replied.

"Please start taking care of yourself, I need you here." He stated.

"How is he?" I asked.

"Still asleep." He answered.

I sighed, raising up in the infirmary bed.

"Promise me that you'll take care of yourself." He ordered, sitting down beside me.

"Rick-"

"Promise me." He demanded, cutting me off.

"I promise- but if anyone is in serious trouble, I'm going to help them and you can't stop me." I replied.

"Fine." He replied.

"How are you holding up?" I asked.

"I'm here." He replied.

"If you want to talk, I'm here. I know we aren't on the best of terms, but I'll listen." I replied.

He nodded before walking out of the room.

-

"Michonne, I can't keep up with you." I sighed, 'crutching' after her.

"Sorry," She mumbled, slowing down.

Once we were to the truck, she threw our bags of supplies in it.

After almost face planting, I picked up my crutches and threw them as far as I could.

"Hey! Calm down." Michonne demanded.

"I can't use those damn things

"I can't use those damn things." I replied.

"You have to, to get better." She replied.

I sighed before limping over to them and picking them back up.

I screamed, something coming over my head like a bag before I fell on the ground.

I blindly kicked around and tried to pull the bag off of my head before I blacked out.

_____________________

#FindingSam coming to a theater near u

im so cold

I STILL CANT FIND MY INHALER HAHAH, I don't need it but whenever I have a cold and I can't quit coughing I have to use it or if I'm having an anxiety attack lmao