"Wi...wila!!"

"Surprise!" she said, her lips creased a devilish smile.

"What are you doing?" Arhianna dropped her red robe on the carpeted floor.

"Giving my wedding gift," she pulled the hammer, preparing to fire.

"I thought..."

"You thought what? That I was in New Zealand, working my ass off while you were spoiling you fucking pussy over my man that you killed?" her eyes flamed with anger. The voice of  one of David's men called, telling her that David was killed.

"Your man?" Arhianna was puzzled.

"Yes, my man. My David! Your harlot killed him!!" her voice turned hard and vengeful.

"David? You and David?"

"David was right. You are beautiful but clueless. Dumb," she laughed.

"You snake!" 

"You know what he told me? He never loved you. He wanted me, but he has to choose you for the sake of the agreement between your fathers. You never satisfied him. I did. He said you can never make him satisfied. Do you know how much he loves it when I move on top of him? How good he sounds when he moans? Of course you don't. Because you are such a simpleton," she chuckled. "But now he is gone. You killed him,"

"David knows I'm inlove with someone else. He knew that, but he still forced me to marry him. If he loves you, why does he still want to marry me?"

"You are not listening, STUPID! But it doesn't matter. I'm not here to chat with you. I'm here to avenge his death!" she came closer, pointing the gun on Arhianna's chest.

"Killing me won't bring David to life," her heart is pounding as Wila coming in closer.

"I know, but atleast I took revenge. Lets see how your partner feels when I take your life, just like how you took David from me!"

Arhianna closed her eyes and prepared herself for the pain of having her life, once again, be separated from Glaizel. Flashes of Glaizel's face ran in her mind. Their wedding. Her vows of eternity. She bid farewell to her love in her mind.

Her heart jumped when she heard a flash of water. She opened her eyes and saw Glaizel holding the hand shower at Wila, splashing her with hot water. Wila pulled the trigger having the pillar of the bed hit then released the gun and fell on the floor, covering her face burning with the hot temperature of the water. Arhianna ran towards Glaizel. She let go of the shower and caged Arhianna protectively.

"Are you alright? Are you hurt?" she worriedly checked on Arhianna.

It was enough time for Wila to dash out of the balcony. Resisting the stinging pain of her face, she climb the ladder as fast as she could and ran out of sight. Glaizel ran out to the balcony, hoping to catch Wila but she was already gone.

**I'm not done with the two of you! I will not rest until I take the one that makes you happy** Wila vengefully whispered in her mind as she ran away.

"Who's that?" Glaizel asked, checking back her wife.

"Its Wila. She's friends with me and David way back college. I never knew about her and David, until now," Arhianna answered, calming her heart.

"Well, she's gone. She will never harm you again as long as I'm here," she brushed off strands of hair on Arhianna's face. "Is that suppose to be your surprise?" pointing at the piece of red cloth on the floor.

"*sigh* It was..."

"Don't worry. The night is young. And I'm smelling something that's tingling my nose," she seductively smiled, trying to erase the shock that just happened. She stood up, closing the balcony doors and turned off the lights, leaving the moonlight illuminate their room. 

Arhianna, waiting on the bed, seemed like the goddess of the moon Luna, shining under the moonlight. Glaizel can perfectly see the beauty infront of her that she will conquer. She climbed on the bed, pushing her wife to lay down.

"I will never let anything happen to you, my angel. We will be for eternity and for eternity I will protect you. I love you, Rhi,"

"And I love you more, Glai," her lips was sealed with an overpowering lips of Glaizel. Her hands travel to the depths of never ending discovery. Painted the night with the bright colors of their love for one another. Only the stars and the moon are their witness as they become one, and the only noise that can be heard are the moans and groans... The melodic sound of their names....

----------end----------

thanks for reading....

stay tuned for my other story Heaven and Hell (RasTro fanfic)