ᴄʀᴜsʜ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ dad

lєσѕ dαughtєr

After school you are walking with John when you see your dad and grandfather. "Hi father, uncle Raph" you say when you see them in a dark ally way

"Hey {Y/N}" Raph say as he stays hidden in the shadows.

"Who's the boy My little space princess" Leo growls In a protective voice.

"Dad, Uncle Raph this is John. He's my new friend" you say and smile. Leo glares at the boy

"Ok... Come on sweetheart we got to get home" Leo says.

You sigh. "fine dad. bye John " you say then you leave with your dad and uncle.

яαρн'ѕ ∂αυgнтєя

You are walking in the streets after school with Rollin when you see your dad. "hey dad" you say and cross your arms. Raph stays in the shadows and glares at Rollin.

"this is Rollin" you say and look at your dad

"what ever. We got to get home" Raph stays.

"OK give me a minute. " you say then you turn to Rollin. "sorry my dad is a little hostel cuz his older brother was killed a few days ago. " you say to him.

"I completely understand. My parents and little sister were killed. I'll see you at school tomorrow bye!" he then runs home. You walk with your dad home.

D̶o̶n̶n̶i̶e̶' d̶a̶u̶g̶h̶t̶e̶r̶

You shyly walk with Connor off school grounds when you see your dad and youngest uncle mikey "him daddy, uncle mikey" you say. Mikey stays hidden in the shadows.

"who is the boy my little scientist?" Your dad asks

"daddy this is conner" you say. "conner those two are my dad, Donnie and my uncle mikey."

Conner boys slightly "Hes from Japan like grandfather. "

"who cares. Home. Now!" Donnie then walks off with mikey

"I'm sorry. my grandfather died a few days ago and my dads not happy about looseing him dad. I was almost killed to and he only wants to protect me and my uncles" you say
"I understand see Ya!" Conner says then leaves. You follow your dad and uncle home.

M͠i͠k͠e͠y͠s͠ d͠a͠u͠g͠h͠t͠e͠r͠

After school you giggle and throw water balloon At a teacher outside in the court yard. The teacher happened to be your math teacher. She grabs your arm and starts to lead you to the office when Josh walks up and says. "hey it was an accident were studding gravity in Science and we had to drop a water balloon. She didn't mean it"  Josh says. The teacher then leaves and you smile.

"thank you josh" you say.

"your welcome" he says then walks you out of school. You see your dad and say. "Daddy!"

"who's the boy??" your dad asks confused

"this is Josh. I threw a water balloon at a teacher and he got me out of trouble" you say.

Mikey looks at Josh. "OK. Come home"

"yes dad. Bye josh" you say. He says bye then you leave.

S̺p̺l̺i̺n̺t̺e̺r̺s̺ d̺a̺u̺g̺h̺t̺e̺r̺

You are at school When Andrew bumps into you again. "I'm sorry {Y/N} he says.

"its ok" you say and smile then you walk with him. You see your dad And uncle Raph. "hello father, uncle Raph this is Andrew.my new friend"

"hi now come home." your dad says.

"OK dad. "Then you turn to Andrew. "sorry. My father isn't like this usually. He is suffering looseing his oldest son." you say.

"oh. Ok" he says and looks at you. "bye"

"bye" you say. Then go home.

🅢🅗🅡🅔🅓🅓🅔🅡🅢 🅓🅐🅤🅖🅗🅣🅔🅡

You are walking home to school when Zuko runs to you. "hey {Y/N}"  he says.

"hi Zuko" You say and then you see your dad walking to you. "father." you bow "father this is Zuko " you say.

Zuko bows. "hello sir"

"hi, now let's go {y/n}" dad says.

You nod then say bye to Zuko then you go home.

Next few chapters will describe the crushes.