Will you make it out alive?

Raphael daughter is the one dancing

🐢Leo🐢

You held your grandfathers dead body in your arms and you cry. Then you whisper angerily into his ear even though he can't hear you anymore. "Grandfather I promise I'll get out of here and kill shredder for killing you and hurting father." You look at the cell bars

Donnie was there and he whispers "(Y/N) I will get you and MS out of here"

"You can get me out of here alive but your to late to save Grandfather, h-he's dead" you cry and hold your grandfathers body close to you.

You hear Donnie gasp at hearing MS is dead. He quickly picks the lock. "We're not leaving him here." Donnie says picking MS up. You nod and stand up. You had bags under your eyes and you had your grandfathers blood on you. Donnie and you quickly escape. "We won't Barry him until Leo wakes up. He would want to see him one last time. " you nod as you walk next to your uncle.

🔥Raph🔥

Your grandfather holds Leo's limp dead body in his arms as you hide in the corner of the cell. A few minutes later your uncle Donnie appears. "Father, (y/n)" he whispers.

You and MS look at Donnie then MS looks at Leo's body. You walk to Donnie.

"What's wrong?" Donnie asks as he picks the lock on the cell.

"Uncle Leo was killed" you say holding in your tears. "And kranng will die for this"

MS picks Leo up and walks to you and Donnie. Then you guys sneak out of the Kranng base and start to go home. "How will we tell the others? What about my dad? He will be disappointed he wasn't here to protect his eldest brother" you say tearing up

"We will all comfort your father when he wakes up the best we can" MS says as he carries Leo with you and Donnie next to him.

🌟Donnie🌟

You pull the sword out of your dead grandfathers chest then you hug him tightly in your arms as you cry. After an hour Leo shows up and picks the lock. "(Y/N), father" Leo whispers.

"I-it's only me uncle" you whisper/cry. "Grandfather is gone and the PD are dead to me"

"Then let's go get you and MS home" he whispers to you and picks MS's body up. You stand up and follow him home in pure silence.

Mikey

You cry as you held your dead uncle Leo close to you. You then hear your grandfathers voice. "(Y/N)" he whispers.

You look at him. "H-he's gone grandfather" you whisper/cry.

MS eyes widen and looks at you. He picks the lock and walks to you. "We will barry him as soon as your father wakes up" you nod and look at him. MS picks up Leo and you run with your grandfather to the lair.

🐀Splinter🐀

You hold your dead eldest brother close to you and you growl at the evil plans of revenge you had in store for Shredder. A voice interrupts your thoughts you jump when you hear your brother Raphs voice saying "(Y/N) you and Leo will be out of there soon" he whispers.

"Your to late to save our fearless leader and eldest brother leo. He's dead Raphael and there's nothing we can do about it" you growl quietly as raph picks the lock and picks up Leo.

"What will Father say?" Raph mutters to himself as you run along side your older brother to the lair.

Shredder

You hold in your tears the best you can when you see shredder sneak into the hidden room you are in. "Hey my little ninja" he whispers to you. "Where's Karai?"

"T-they killed her" you whimper pointing at Karais dead body. Shredder picks up Karai.

"Come on (Y/N) let's go home." You nod and shredder leads the way to there safe lair.

AN~ sorry it took so long for me to update this book. Please vote, and comment. PS: Goos night.