ϯհε ƒմηεɾαʆ & ϯհε ɓմʆʆψ

Leo

You go to your uncle Raph first and you wake him up. "Uncle Raph, daddy's up, I told him about grandfather and he wants to see him" you say to your eldest uncle.

"Ok, you go to your dad and did you tell uncle Mikey and uncle Donnie?" Raphael asks.

"Not yet" you replied.

"I'll tell them and we'll get your grandfather ready for your dad to see" Raph says.

"Yes uncle Raph" you say and you go to Leo. "Daddy, uncle Raph is going to tell uncle Mikey and uncle Donnie then there going to get grandfather ready for you to see him"

"Ok (Y/N)" Leo says. He was sitting on his bed putting his gear and mask on. He kept his Katanas on there rack in his room. He stands up and you hold his arm. You help him walk to the lab where MS was laying in a home made coffin Donnie and you had made. "It's a nice coffin for the best father, grandfather and the best ninja in the world." Leo says softly

"Donnie and I wanted it to tell what he loved the most and what he likes to do. See we put carvings of all of us and uncle Casey and aunt April also all the mutanimals" you say softly and Leo gives you a small hug.

He looks at MS and moves his right hand over splinters fur softly while keeping his left arm around you. "Get your uncles so we can Barry him under the tree in the dojo" Leo says softly.

"Yes daddy" you say and run to your uncles. "Daddy says you guys can Barry him now" you say.

They nod. "Ok" Raphael says as they walk with you to the lab. You walk to your dad. Tears were falling down his cheeks. Raph Donnie and Mikey close the coffin and Barry him. You had made a tombstone that was a statue of MS and it says 'RIP our loving and loyal father, Grandfather and ninjutsu master. You will forever be missed'

You sigh and later that night you fall asleep with your father

In the morning you wake up and get dressed. "Daddy," you say walking to the living room where Leo was with his brothers. "I'm going to school"

April walks in. She always walking you to school. You were just starting middle school today. You were turning 13 in a week You walk with April to school and when she left for her high school. Two 14 year old boys and a 15 year old girl walk to you. The boys pin you to the wall of the school and the girl smirks.

"What's your name little witch?" She says with a smirk.

"M-my name is (Y/N)" You stammer as you talk.

The girl says. "My name is Lucy and these are my brothers Alex and Max. I rule the school with my brothers." She smirks then punches you. You scream and tear up.

"M-my dad will get you for hurting me" you say.

"We're not scared" she says and punches you in the face. Later you knew you would have a black eye.

You manage to get free and you run off school ground the black eye started to form as you ran into the sewer skipping school. You ran home. When you got home you run to your dad. "Daddy!" You cry and hug him.

"Why our you home princess?" He asks softly, "you should be at school"

You look at your dad and his eyes widens when he sees your black eye. "Who did that to you?" He asks as anger seeps into him. Your uncles walk in.

"Two older boys pinned me down while there sister beat me up" you whimper.

"Who ever hurt you is going to pay" you hear uncle Raph growl as you hug your dad.