What will hapen to you and your family member(s) with you?

An~ Leo's daughter is singing her song called 'I gotta dance'

🐢Leo🐢

You glare at shredder. Two foot soldiers grabs you and hold you tightly. You struggle and see shredder stab MS in the chest. You scream "GRANDFATHER!!!"

You are set free and you run to MS with tears in your eyes. MS weakly puts his arms around you as you hug him and cry into his shoulder. Shredder and the foot leave as you stay close to your grandfather. You could tell he would not make it if he didn't get help immediately.

MS hugs you as blood spills from the wound in his chest. After an hour of just hugging each other. MS's eyes roll to the back of his head and he falls into a deep sleep where he will never wake up again. You cry and punch the wall. Your grandfather shouldn't have died. He didn't deserve this. "Grandfather I will revenge you" you whisper into MS's ear even though he couldn't hear you.

One question remains, how will you tell your father and uncles?

⚡️Raph⚡️

You glare at the Kranng as they shoot your grandfather in the chest. You stand protectively in front of your hurt grandfather and uncle. Your grandfather holds his chest in pain then you see a bullet go straight into your uncles heart. "UNCLE LEO!!!" You run to Leo and MS catches Leo before he fell to the ground.

"Leonardo?" MS says hiding tears

You kneel next to MS and Leo. Leo gave you a small smile and a small squeeze on your hand. "I-I love you father and (Y/N) " Leo says weakly.

"I love you to my fearless uncle Leo " you held his hands and tears fell down your cheeks

"I love you as well my son" MS says and holds Leo in his arm then Leo's eyes roll to the back of his head and he falls limp. MS slides his hands over Leo's face closing his eye lids and tears fell down MS's cheeks. You hug your grandfather and you cry. He hugs you back and looks at Leo's body.

Will you and MS die or will you both make it out alive?

🌟Donnie🌟

You hug your grandfather close to you and he hugs back then you feel blood against you. You then feel your grandfather go limp in your arms. You gently lay him down to see a sword going through his stomach. "G-grandfather" you cry and back away. His eyes were white and he was completely still. MS was gone....

Will you survive and escape?

☀️Mikey☀️

You and grabbed and forced to watch the kranng shoot your eldest uncle shot in the head. "UNCLE LEO NO!!! I-I LOVE YOU UNCLE" you cried and that was the very last thing Leo will ever hear again. The kranng let you go and you run to Leo. You cry into Leo's chest. You felt Leo's heart beat for the last time and you cry more.

One question remains will you make it out alive?

🐀Splinter🐀

You hug Leo close to you and then shredder stabs Leo in in the side and chest. "L-Leo!" You cry into Leo's shoulder as Shredder leave.

"I-I'm ok" Leo says hugging you but really he was dying a slow painful death. After two hours of him holding you in his arms and you both talking he falls to the ground and his heart stops. "Leo!" You cry and punch a wall. "Father will not be happy with me. This is all my fault" you whisper/cry

Will you survive and make your way to your living family or will you die as well?

Shredder

You hug Karai and then out of no where a ninja star hits her in the head. She falls to the ground bleeding. "KARAI!!!" You scream in horror then after a few minutes she's dead. You hide in the corner crying.

Will you make it out alive?

An~ sorry some of these are short. Please vote, follow and comment. I love getting comments from my readers but please don't say mean things.