He finds you

~~~~

Leonardo's POV

Raph and I had gotten in a big fight. It was worse this time. He called me a worthless basterd and a few other names. So I ran out of the lair. I sit on a near by roof alone but then I hear someone screaming and crying in fear.
I ran towards the noise to see Krang droids cornering a 4 year old girl. I jump down and attack the droids then I run to you once the battle was over. I ask "are you ok little girl?" I ask and look at you.

You nod but still cry. I pick you up and hold you close. "I'm Leonardo but you can call me leo" I say gently.

"I-I'm (Y/N)" (your name) you say.

"Nice to meet you (Y/N) do you want me to walk you to your home?" I ask.

"I don't have one. My mom was killed and now my dads abusive and mean. Don't make me go back to him! Please?!" You beg

"I won't make you. I can take you in as my own if you want" I say. You smile and nod. I start to carry you to the lair

~~~~

Raphael's POV

I sneak out of the lair around midnight because I couldn't sleep so I walk around the city. Then foot attack me and I attack them. You a little girl around the age of 5 got in the way and got stabbed in the leg. I quickly protect you. Once I win the battle I pick you up and run to the lair.

I carry you to Donnies room "donnie get up now!" I say pushing him off the bed.

Donnie gets up. "What is it Raph?" He says sheepishly

"I was fighting the foot when one of them stabbed this little girl on the leg" I say. "Now come on" I carry you to Donnies lab.

You were still crying in pain. I set you on the table and I hold your hand. "You'll be ok" I say gently. "I'm Raph"

"I-I'm (Y/N)" you say as donnie starts to fix up your leg. Once he was done you hug me and I hug you back

"Do you have a family?" I ask.

"No. Shredder killed my parents and brother" you say.

"Well then I'll take you in as my own." I say.

You smile and hug me tighter. "THANK YOU THANK YOU!" You say cheerfully and I chuckle softly

~~~~~~

DONNIE's POV

I walk around NYC when I see the foot trying to drown you a 8 year old girl. I run and kill the foot then I get the water out of your lungs. I pick you up as you coughed out water. "are you ok?"

"I-i am now. My names (y/n)" you say. "Thanks" you hug me and I hug you back.

"My names donnie" I say hugging you. "Where's your family?"

"They abandoned me" you say.

"Well then I'll step in and be your father" I say and you smile and nod. "Ok" you say. I walk you to the lair

~~~~

Mikey's POV

You are a 10 year old girl and you are running from shredder when you bump into me. I look at you and you hide behind me. "You ok dudette?" I ask

"Shredder is after me" you say.

"Ok, I'll take you to the lair dudette" I say.

"Can I live with you. I have no family" you say.

"Sure. I can be like your new father. I'm mikey" I say

"I'm (Y/N)" you say and I take you to the lair.

~~~~

SPLINTER's POV

My sons had left for patrol so I decided to take a walk around the sewers. I then see a girl that looked about 15 that is you. I walk to you . You are laying on the ground passed out and bleeding. I quickly take you to the lair and fix you up. I lay you on the couch. After 20 minutes you wake up and look around "w-where am I?" You ask.

I look at you. "Your In my lair." I say gently

"O-Ok" you say.

"I'm Splinter but you may call me Sensei or master splinter, what's your name?" I ask

"My names (Y/N)" you say.

"Where's your family?" I ask.

"Don't have one" you say.

"I can take you in. You'd have 4 brothers" I say gently. You nod and smile. "Thank you!" You say and we hug.

~~~~

Shredders POV

I was on a roof fight Leo, raph, Donnie and Mikey. My four enemy's. Before I could finish them off. Splinter distracted me so they could escape then he through a smoke bomb and left me like always. "How predicable" I mutter. A young 14 year old girl walks to me. I looks at her. 'Weird. She's not scared of me' I thought.

"A-are you master shredder?" You ask.

I nod. "Yes child" I say. "What do you want?"

"My father used to work for you, you know before he died because of Hamato Yoshi" You growl at the thought of your father being killed. He was the only family you had and now he was gone. "My father said that if anything happened to him he would want me to find you and be trained so I could be just like you. Your best ninja" you say.

I smirk and nod. "Ok you can be my new daughter and your sister will be Karai. I will train you In the art of ninjutsu" I say and walk you to my lair.