Someone gets hurt

~~~~

This is shredders daughter

~~~~

Leo

You wake up and you go to the kitchen to see your family at the table.

"Morning everyone" you say and give everyone a hug.

"Morning" your uncles say.

"Good morning (Y/N)" your grandfather says.

"Good morning princess" your father says. You smile and sit next to your father. Today you were happy but you didn't know that would soon change.

You your father and your uncles were on patrol when shredder appears behind every one and runs at your father. "Daddy! Watch out!" You shout. Your father turns and shredder stabs him in the chest multiple times then he leaves. "DADDY!!!" You run to him and say. "Just like my dream!" You say.

"What do you mean (Y/N)?" Donnie asks as he picks up leo

You explain your uncles and grandfather your dream in full details

"Don't worry (Y/N)" donnie says laying leo on the bed in the lab. "I won't let leo die."

You hug donnie. "I'm not leaving Daddy's side" you say and you look at your father.

You are left to think. Will your father die or get better?

*To be continued*

~~~~

Raph

You and your father are in the woods when he PD attack. They hold you down and one stabs your father. "DAD!!!!" You shout. They run away when they hear you scream. You run to your father and he was dying. You drag him to the lair. "UNCLE DONNIE!" You shout. Donnie runs to you and takes Raph to the lab. You stay close to your dad.

Will your father make it or will he die?

*to be continued*

~~~~

Donnie

You, and your uncle Leo were looking for your father who went missing this morning. You run to shredders lair to see your father passed out at shredders feet. You growl and before your uncle leo could stop you. you break the window and jump in. You ATTACK shredder with pure hatred.

Leo picks donnie up and says. "Come on (Y/N)! Let's go!" You nod and run with leo home.

Your uncle lays your father down in the lab and your grandfather fixes your father up.

Will your fathers time come? Or will he get better?

*to be continued*

~~~~

Mikey

Your father and your uncles leo and Raph go out to find your grandpa. Splinter was in a cell passed out. Leo Mikey and raph sneak into shredders lair. Leo picks the lock and whispers. "Raph keep a look out. Mikey and I will get father"

Raph and Mikey nod. Mikey and leo go to splinter and picks him up just as shredder appears.

"GET SENSEI OUT OF HERE!!! ILL HOLD HIM OFF!!" Raph says and attacks shredder

"OK BE CAREFUL!" Mikey shouts as leo and Mikey carry splinter away they take him to Donnies lab. Donnie fixes a stab wound on splinters chest and a few minutes later Raph appears. You run to your father and uncles but your father keeps you away from your grandpa. You hug your father

~~~~

Splinter

Your three oldest brothers leo Raph and donnie went to find your father. Splinter was slowly dyeing at shredders feet.

Leo Raph and donnie jump down and attack shredder. Donnie grabs splinter and brings him to the lair. He takes splinter to the lair and after an hour leo and Raph return. Donnie kept Mikey and you out of the lab. He only let leo and Raph in the lab.

Will your father die or will he barely make it?

*to be continued*

~~~~

Shredder

You and shredder were in the throne room when the turtles and rat break in. Mikey and donnie pin you down. You struggle and growl. "FATHER!!" You shout as splinter stabs him. Your father falls to the ground. Leo leaves you with some bruises and cuts. "BAXTER STOCKMAN!!!" You shout. He runs in and takes shredder away you stay close to your father and you were in charge of the footclan for right now.

Will your father make it or die in front of you.

*To be continued*