Will he make it?

~~~~

The girl is Leo's daughter dancing to 'dance doctor'

~~~~

Leo

You hold your fathers hand and you whisper. "Daddy, please wake up" you look at leo and you had tears streaming down your cheeks.

Your fathers eyes flutter open and you still held his hand. You were looking down with tears streaming down your cheeks.

Your father squeezes your hand softly and wipes your tears away "hey my little princess" he says with a small smile

"Daddy!" You say and hug him softly. He kisses your forehead and smiles.

You were super happy your father is alive.

~~~~

Raph

You held back your tears as a brave ninja like your father would do. "Dad, wake up soon" you say softly as you sat in a chair next to the bed where your father was laying in the lab.

You kissed the top of his head and you helped your uncle donnie in the lab. Then you hear movement in your fathers direction. You walk to your father. "Dad?" You say.

His eyes shoot open at your voice. "Hey dad" you say and hug him softly

"Hey princess" Raph says and hugs you back.

You were more happy than you have ever been before to know your dad was still alive and with you

~~~~

Donnie

You clean up a mess in the lab your father had made with an experiment before he was hurt.

"Daddy... Wake up soon. Please.." You whisper and you watch over him. You change his bandages when you had to and you cleaned his wound as well. You were taken extremely good care of your father.

But your heart breaks when your father flat lines. "GRANDPA!!" You shout not knowing what to do

Splinter runs in and looks at you. "Yes" he asks

"Daddy's going flatline!!" You cry. Splinter try's to help your dad. 10 minutes pass and he finally gets your dad to breath again

"Thank you grandfather!" You say and hug him. He hugs you back.

"Your welcome sweetie" he says. A hour passes and You wait for your father to wake up. After another 30 minutes your father finally wakes up.

"DADDY YOUR AWAKE!!" You say and happy tears fall down your cheeks. You hug your daddy and smile.

"Hey princess" he says and hugs you back. He kisses the top of your head

Splinter walks in and says. "You should be extremely proud of your daughter. She changed your bandage when she had to and she cleaned your wound. She even cleaned up your lab just the way you like it"

You smile and look at Donnie

Donnie smiles and looks at you. "I'm so proud of you baby girl" he says and you smile proudly

"Anything for you daddy" you say. You were just more than happy to have your father back

~~~~

Mikey

You look at your daddy and you say. "Please let me see grandpa!"

Mikey looks towards the lab. "No little dudette you can't" he says.

"Bu~" you started

"No buts!" He stated

You run to your room crying. They never kept you away from your grandpa before. Not since he was sick when you were 4. You had start taking care of your family when they got sick but now you weren't aloud to help. You felt mad yet sad at the same time.

Splinter wakes up and asks where you were. Mikey told him he kept you away so you wouldn't be scared

"Let me see her" splinter says.

Mikey nods and walks to you. You both walk to the lab and you go to splinter. You give him a hug.

You were happy he was ok. But why'd they keep you away in the first place if he was ok?

~~~~

Splinter

Your older brothers finally let you see your father who was unconscious in the lab. "Father.." You say softly. You kiss your fathers forehead

His eyes flutter open "(Y/N)?" He says weakly

"Father" you say happily and you hug him softly. He hugs you back and kisses your forehead.

"I'm ok my little ninja" he says softly. Happy tears fall down your face.

"I'm glad your ok father" you say.

You have never been happier in your life about anything.

~~~~

Shredder

You had ordered the foot soldiers, Karai and dog pound to find the turtles lair. While you tigerclaw Baxter and fishface stayed at shredders lair. You and Baxter took care of your father while you also took control of the foot.

Fishface and tigerclaw watched the lair to make sure nobody harmed you.

"Father wake up" you say almost in a demanding voice. Shredder taught you to never beg or say please. He taught you to demand stuff in your life.

A few minutes later shredders eyes open. "(Y/N)?" He says softly

"Hello father," you say. Shredder would think you were weak if you cried or hugged him but he looks at you.

"I'll let you give me a hug this once" he says. You nod and hug him.

"Splinter and the turtles will pay for hurting you. I have some people looking for there lair now." You say. He nods and smirks.

"That's my girl" he says

You smirk proudly and you were happy he was alive. Even if he wasn't you would be in control of the foot but you loved your father more than anything.