You get hurt

The video is of splinters daughter

~~~~

Leo

You next to leo and you accidentally burn your self on a candle. Leo heard you gasp and start crying. He pulls you into a hug and carried you to donnie. Donnie fixes up your hand.

"How do you feel princess?" Leo asks.

You look at him. "I'm ok now. Thanks to you and uncle Donnie" you say and smile. You hug him and he hugs back

~~~~

Raph

He was in the dojo training and you watched. He didn't know you got up and walked to the punching bag. When you punched it really hard you scream "DAD! I hurt my hand!" You ran to him and hugged him. You cry into his shoulder.

"Shhh it's ok my little kunoeach." He says and kisses the top of your head. He made you feel safe and loved.

~~~~

Donnie

He is in his lab working on a experiment and the next thing he new. You ran to him crying.

You had been cut with a piece of glass. "My poor scientist, what happened?" Donnie asks worried as he hugged you.

"M-my toe hurts!" You cry.

Donnie looks at you and gets a peice of glass out of your toe and fixes it up. "Better?" He asks.

"Yes. Thank you daddy" you say and he smiles. "No problem sweetie" he says

~~~~

Mikey

He was playing his video games when he hears you screaming and crying on the floor. You had poked yourself with Leo's katana. Mikey picks you up and makes the pain leave you alone. "Shhh it's ok dudette" he says then yells. "LEO IN HERE NOW!!" He held you close to him.

When leo walks in. He yells at him. "DONT LEAVE YOUR KATANAS LAYING AROUND HERE AGAIN!"

"Ok fine. Im sorry!" Leo says and grabs his katana then he walks off.

~~~~

Splinter

He was in his room meditating when you walk to him. "Father, I have a peice of glass in my finger. Donnie didn't clean his mess up... Again" you say. Splinter stands up.

"I'll talk to him but first let me get the glass out" he says gently.

"Yes father" you say and he gets the glass out. He kisses your forehead and smiles softly

You smile back and hug him. He hugs you back.

~~~~

Shredder.

He was sitting on his throne while you and Karai were on patrol . You come back with a deep long gash on your cheek. You run to shredder but you hid your tears. Shredder stands up. "What happened (Y/N)?" He asks with worry.

"The foolish turtle Leonardo cut me!" You yelled in rage. "And KARAI sent me back! I hate her for treating me like a baby! Just cuz I'm a little younger than her!"

Shredder looks at you and smirks. "Well then let's get your cheek cleaned up and fixed up and next time Karai won't be telling you what to do anymore" He says

You nod and smile. "Yes father. Thank you" you say and shredder starts to clean your wound and he fixes you up. He then kisses your forehead "I'll keep you safe my little ninja" he says softly. You smile and nod.