τHΣ ζRυςH

ℓḙ✺ṧ ᖱᾰṳ❡ℏтḙԻ

You had fallen asleep in Leos lap while you watched TV with him. He carried you to bed then he layed you in bed and covered you up. The next morning when you walk to school. You see a cute boy and you walk past him 'accidentally' bumping into you. You fell to the ground and look at the boy with your adorable brown eyes.

The boy looks at you and helps you pick up your books. "I I'm so sorry" you said.

"don't worry about it. I'm John by the way, what's your name??" the boy asks as he hands you your book. You hold the book close to you and batter your eyes cutely.

"I I'm {Y/N}" you say. "Friday is only my second day here"

"nice to meet you {Y/N}" he says. "and welcome to our school, if you have any problems let me know"

"actually there was a problem yesterday lacy Alex and max started bulling me" you say softly

"I'll talk to them. Talk to Ya later" he says before walking off. You then watch him leave with loving eyes.

R̤̈ä̤p̤̈ḧ̤'s̤̈ d̤̈ä̤ṳ̈g̤̈ḧ̤ẗ̤ë̤r̤̈

You walk to school the next day and at lunch you bump into a boy making you drop your milk on the floor. "I'm sor-" you cut off when you look the boy into his blue eyes with your brown eyes.

"it's OK. I guess just be careful" he narrowed his eyes slightly

'he's a bad boy, I like that!' you thought. "I'm {Y/N} what's your name??" you say.

"I'm Rolin" he says with a slight smirk. "maybe I'll see you around "he walks off and you watch him leave with a smile then you sit at a table by yourself eating lunch

D͠o͠n͠n͠i͠e͠' d͠a͠u͠g͠h͠t͠e͠r͠

You are in the science lab before school when a cute nerdy boy walks in and sits next to you. You smile at him. "hello, I'm {Y/N} I'm new. What's your name??" you say.

"I'm Conner" he says and smiles. He looks into your Beautiful blue eyes then he helps you work on your experiment. When the bell rings he says. "Maybe I'll see you later bye" he says before leaving. You nodded and smiled.

Mikey's Daughter

After you fall asleep your dad falls asleep with his arms around you. You wake up with him still asleep. You quietly sneak out of bed and you then get ready for school. Your dad was still asleep when you left. You then bump into a boy your age on the way to school. "I-I'm so sorry" you say as you pick your books up.

"a pretty face like yours shouldn't be sorry for bumping into me" a handsome boy says as he helps you up.

You blush and says. "m-my names {Y/N}" you look into his eyes

He looks back into your eyes. "I'm Josh" he replies before walking to class. You watch then walk to your own class hoping to see that boy again.

S̺͆p̺͆l̺͆i̺͆n̺͆t̺͆e̺͆r̺͆s̺͆ d̺͆a̺͆u̺͆g̺͆h̺͆t̺͆e̺͆r̺͆

You are on your way to school when a boy bumps into you making you fall. You look at the boy then you deside you like him so you deside to play hard to get like your older brother Raph would do you win over a girl. "hey watch where your going" you say sweetly trying not to be mean.

"I'm sorry cutie" He says. You blush at that name. "I'm Andrew"

"and I'm {Y/N}" you replied "maybe we can talk later I got to get to class. If my father finds out If I get tardy I will be grounded" you say before running off leaving Andrew to look after you.

S̃h̃ẽd̃d̃ẽr̃s̃ d̃ãũg̃h̃t̃ẽr̃

You are getting ready for school when shredder knocks of your door. "give me a sec. Let me finish getting dressed" you finish then open your door.

"hello little Ninja I want you to be bad at school. Be a bad little student, I want to get phone calls from every teacher so I can know how bad you are. Make me proud" he says.

"yes father" you smirk then you grab your bag and leave for school. You just get on school grounds when a boy knocks you down on accident you stand up and glare at him

"Watch where your going punk!!" you say angerally

"a bad girl huh?? I like that" the boy smirks "I'm zuko"

"I'm {Y/N} I'm master Shredders daughter" you say crossing your arms.

"cool I always wanted to meet him! And you to" Zukor says then the bell rings. "wanna hang out later"

"maybe gotta go make my teachers missurable be!" you then run to class. You always made sure you were tardy for every one of your classes