Your father protects you

~~~~

The video is Leo's daughter dancing to the song 'love over dose'

~~~~

Leo

Leo smiles and looks at you. "Hey (Y/N) wanna go for a walk?" He asks you.

"Sure daddy!" You say and hold Leo's hand. He walks you out of the lair and to the surface. He walks you around NYC. But that's when shredder and his foot soldiers appear.

"Awe what a shame only one of those foolish turtles will be killed today. Foot grab the girl I'll get Leonardo." Shredder says with a smirk

Leo's eyes widen when the foot grabbed you from him "(Y/N)!" He stabs the foot soldiers that held you with his katanas. "Go! Run!" Leo shouts to you as He hand you his t phone in case you needed to call your uncles.

"Ok daddy!" You shout back but when you got to a hiding spot you peak out and see shredder stab leo.

Shredder growls "Find the girl!!"

You quickly call Donnie.

*phone call*

Donnie: Hello leo.

You: hey uncle Donnie its me. *whispers/cries*

Donnie: hey baby girl, what's wrong where's your daddy?

You: S-shredder stabbed him, I-I'm hiding and their l-looking for m-me

Donnie: ok, your uncles and I will be right there. Stay hidden and stay safe

You: O-ok. I promise.

*end phone call*

Donnie Mikey and Raph show up. Raph and Mikey distracts shredder while Donnie helps leo up and Donnie says. "(Y/N) you can come out! Let's go home!" You nod and run to donnie. He takes both leo and you home.

*at lair*

Leo lays on the cot in Donnies lab passed out and you stay close to your daddy.

*TO BE CONTINUED...*

CLIFF HANGER you must hate me now!

~~~~

Raph

Raph walks with you around NYC when the PD (purple dragons) attach us. "(Y/N) run! Go hinde!" He shouts.

"But da~!" You tried to protest

"Now! Please (Y/N) I want you safe!" Raph says as he fight.

"Fine dad!" You say then you run and hide. Raph wins the fight after 10 minutes. "Ok (Y/N) you can come out!" He says.

You nod and run to Raph. You hug him tightly and he hugs you back.

~~~~

Donnie

Donnie was in the lab working on an invention when you walk to him. "Hey daddy! I'm bored! Can we go for a walk. I want to get out of the lair for a little. " you say hugging my leg.

"Sure baby girl" Donnie says grabbing your hand and smiling showing his gap tooth

"Yay! Thanks daddy!" You say. Donnie chuckles and walk to the surface. The Krang attack us after 20 minutes of walking

"Hide (Y/N)!" Donnie shouts.

You nod and hide in a garbage bin. You hold your nose at the stench of the bin.

Donnie beats them and says. "Come on out sweat heart!" He says.

You climb out of the bin and he walks to you. "Let's go get you a shower" Donnie says softly

"Ok daddy" You say and we go home. While you took a shower I talked with my brothers then I went back to the lab.

~~~~

Mikey

Mikey sits on the couch playing video games when you run to Mikey. "Daddy!" You say cheerfully. "Can we go for a walk?!"

"Sure baby girl" Mikey says and walks with you to the surface. We walk onto a roof and see krang. Mikey growls and He fights the Krang. You grab your nunchucks and chains the fight. One of them shoots at you. But Mikey jumps in front of the bullet and gets shot instead.

"Daddy!" You shout as you kill the last two Krang droids then you run to your daddy. You help him back to the lair before he passes out on the couch.

"Uncle Donnie?!?!" You shout. Donnie walks in seeing Mikey. He says. "It's ok, I can help him" donnie says. He takes Mikey to his lab and fixes him up. You fall asleep in a chair next to your daddy not knowing if he will make it or not.

~~~~

Splinter

Splinter was in his meditating when you walk in. "Father?" You say.

"Yes my child?" He asks.

"Can I meditate with you?" You ask.

"Sure (Y/N)" he says and you sit next to him. You both began to meditate but it didn't last long because shredder had found out where the lair was. He runs into splinters room. Splinter opens his eyes and grabs his sword. He quickly gets up.

You do the same and we both attack shredder. He tried to stab you but splinter jumps in the way and gets stabbed. He passes out and you shout "RAPH LEO MIKEY DONNIE!!" They run in. Donnie takes splinter to the lab while your other three brothers and you fight shredder. He soon retreats and you run to your fathers side. You see him awake and you hug him. You start crying "I-i was so scared I lost you!" You cry.

"It's ok my child" splinter says hugging you back and kissing your forehead

~~~~

Shredder

The turtles jump into the lair and attack us. Shredder smirks. "Let's see what my best ninja taught you" he says

You nod. "Yes father!" You say and smirk.

We attack the turtles.

Shredder smirks and Raph almost kills you but I stab him then they retreat to help their brother Raph.

Shredder smirks and says. "Good job my child"

"Thank you father" you say.