Will your father wake up?

Leo

You are sitting in a chair next to your feather. You had fallen asleep with your head on his chest. After a few minutes after you fell asleep Leo wakes up for the first time. He smiles and strokes your hair then he could see tears on your cheeks. "(Y/N) wake up baby girl" he says softly.

You wake up. "Daddy!" You smile and hug him. Tears fell down your cheeks. He chuckles and hugs back. "I missed you so much daddy"

"I missed you to (Y/N)"he replied.

"Daddy, something bad happened while you were in your coma" you say and pull out of the hug. You look down.

"What's wrong?" He frowns.

"Grandfather and I were captured by shredder.." You start then Leo interrupts

"Your both ok tho" Leo says.

"No daddy, Grandfather was killed" tears fell down your cheeks. "And it was to late to save him when Donnie and Raph got there to save us. 

Leo's eyes widen. "No" he whispers.

"That just happened yesterday" you say softly. "We didn't want to Barry him without you seeing him one last time. "

"Get your uncles. Tell them I'm awake and I want to see your grandfather" Leo says softly and kisses the top of your head.

"Yes daddy" you say then you walk off to wake your uncles.

🔥Raph🔥

You are sitting by your dad when he wakes up. "Father!" You smile and hug him. He hugs back,

"How's my princess doing?" he asks

"We'll something bad happened yesterday" you say softly

"What is it?" He asks worried.

"Well not exactly" you say. "The kranng killed uncle Leo. Shot him right in the heart. Grandfather tried his healing hands but it didn't work. When Donnie got there to get us out it was to late to save our fearless leader" tears fall down your cheek. "But we didn't want to Barry uncle Leo without you seeing him first"

"Ok, go tell your uncles and grandfather I'm awake" he says.

"Yes father" you go look for your family

🐢Donnie🐢

You fell asleep next to your dad. After an hour of sleep you wake up to see your dad awake. "Father!" You hug him and he hugs back.

"Something terrible has happened " you whisper

"What's wrong?" Donnie gets worried and hugs you close.

"The PD captured grandfather and me. A-and~" you get interrupted

"Your ok. Both you and grandpa." He says softly

"N-no. Grandfather died" you look down. Donnie gasps and looks at you. "We didn't want to Barry him until you saw him one last time. "

"Ok. Go get your uncles for me" he whispers softly

"Yes father" you walk out of Donnie's room.

🍕Mikey🍕

You were snoring as you sleep next to your dad. When you wake up you see Mikey move.

"D-dad?" You say.

His eyes flutter open and smile. "How are you princess?" He asks.

"Bad, something bad happened yesterday". You begin "uncle Leo as I were captured. Uncle Leo was shot and when grandfather saved me it was to late to save uncle Leo. We wouldn't Barry him until you saw him again"

Mikey tears up and hugs you close. Tears fall down your cheeks as you hug him back. "Go tell your uncles and grandfather I'm up" you nod and leave the room

🐀Splinter🐀

You are next to MS when he moves a little "father?" You ask

His eyes open "how are you my daughter?" He asks.

"Bad. Shredder captured Leo and me and when Raphael came to rescue us shredder had already killed Leo." You say and hug MS. MS's eyes widen.

"We didn't Barry him so you could see him again" you say.

"Tell your brothers I'm awake and i would like to see Leonardo" MS says.

"Yes father" you walk to find your three older brothers.

Shredder

AN~ I forgot that shredder was in a coma so in the last chapter pretend tiger claw rescued her

You sit next to your dad and look at him. He wakes up and looks at you. "Hi my little ninja" he says.

"Hello father, s-something bad happened yesterday" you say. Shredder looks confused.

"Yes?" He asks.

"Karai and I were captured by the rat and his sons. Then they killed Karai. It was to late to save her when tigerclaw showed up and saved me. We won't Barry Karai until you give the word father" you say.

"Tell the foot clan I'm awake and wanting to see Karai before we Barry her" he says.

"Yes father" you go to the thrown room and call the foot clan to you

How do you like this book? Comment vote and follow please. ~Chipmunk