Chapter 18

I went back into the bedroom, with two bottles of water and a PowerPup. Light was on the bed, inspecting the bedsheets.

"I know you won't like this." I started. Light looked up at me slightly, but soon after looked down again. "But eating and drinking is vital. So... eat up!" I set the can and the waterbottles on the bed. She sighed, but took the can and shoved the first fork into her mouth. I sat on the bed across from her and waited for her to finish.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her, trying to end the uncomfortable silence.

"Okay..." she shrugged.

"Muscles feel fine? Because...like the sho-" I saw Light flinch lightly." I'm sorry." I said. I looked down at my hand in my lap. Light sighed ever so slightly.

"Muscles feel fine..." she assured.

"Good." I nodded.

After emptying half the can she set it down in her lap and heaved a sigh.

"I can't eat more." she shook her head, looking down at the can.

"That's fine." I said softly and took the can from her. I took one of the bottles and put it in her hands instead.

"Thank you." she said quietly.

"Of course." I smiled a bit. She drank the whole bottle and half of the second one. I was relieved that she didn't refuse to drink and eat.

"Are you tired?" I asked her. She finally looked at me and shook her head slightly, before inspecting the sheets again.

"Okay..." I said and softly kissed her forehead, before leaving the room to get rid of the half eaten Power Pup and the empty water bottle. I set the Power Pup can on the table Party and Ghoul were sitting on. Party looked down at the can beside him.

"Only half of it?" he asked slightly worried.

"She didn't eat more last time either... I don't want to push her at the moment. She seems a bit... tense." I took a fork of the leftover food and stuffed it in my mouth.

"Hm.... yap, I don't blame her for not eating more of this shit." I groaned in disgust. Party and Ghoul chuckled slightly.

"What did B.L.I. give you?" Ghoul asked me.

"We didn't get much. A bottle of water once every two days or something and sometimes a bit of rice. Like... I had a small amount of rice three times and I was there for just over two weeks." I sat down on a chair looking up at the guys on the table, still eating. "It would come out with the next torture session anyway." I sighed and put the fork in the can and pushed it away from me. I put my hands on my neck and propped up me elbows on the table. Party put his hand on my shoulder and squeezed it tightly.

"Hey man... you're out of there now." he said.

"Yea... I know..." I took a deep breath and stood up, getting rid of the Power Pup can and making my way back to Light. Before I could open the door I heard a loud thud.

"Light?" I asked and walked in. I saw her lying on the ground, unconscious. "Oh my god... GUYS!" I panicked. I hurried over to her and put her in stable side position, sticking two fingers down her throat to check if her respiratory tract is free and not blocked by her own vomit.

"Jesus Christ." Party bolted in.

"Fuck." Ghould followed. They looked at her for a short while, not knowing what to do.

"We have to get her to D." Jet said calmly, leaning against the doorframe, looking down sadly.

"What? Why?" I asked, frantic.