“BABIES.” I yelled as they ran away. Zayn and Liam looked at each other before taking off running in their direction. I got on my hands and knees and started to crawl away from Niall as fast as I could.

   “Ay this isn’t over.” Niall said running after me. He grabbed me around the waist and lifted me up into the air.

   “I don’t have any idea what you’re talking about.” I said folding my arms across my chest. He set me down so I was on my feet his arms wrapped around my waist and his chest against my back.

   “O really you have no idea.” He said kind of sarcastically.  

   “Nope no idea. I’m just going to go this way now.” I said pointing to the right. When I tried to go that way his arms tightened around me.

   “I don’t think so.” He said then started to whisper in my ear. “Am I going to have to remind you of what you did?”

   “Hmm no I don’t think you have to.” I said in a normal voice. I leaned my head back and whispered to him. “You do realize there is people all around this place so I won’t be surprised if someone comes out soon and sees us.” This was true there was tons of security and tech, hair, makeup, clothes, stage people all kinds of them running around.

    “There are tons of rooms around here. Plus there’s always the tour bus.” He whispered pressing himself against me. My eyes widened a little as I got tingly down there.

    “Um no thanks I think I’ve learned my lesson.” I said trying to run away but his grip was to strong.

   “Don’t play innocent with me we all know you’re not.” He whispered to me. Hmm good point. I stopped struggling and just stood there as he hugged me.

   “Let go of me or I’ll bite you.” I said with a little bit of a growl. Suddenly I was dangling down from Nialls right shoulder. His right hand on my bum and his left hand on my legs keeping me in place so I didn’t fall.

   “WHAT ARE YOU DOING? PUT ME DOWN!” I screamed pounding on Niall’s back. Everyone we would pass would look at us then chuckle as he carried me off. We passed by the boys who wouldn’t help me they just laughed at me.

    “IM GOING TO KILL YOU STYLES YOU TO TOMLINSON.”I screamed really loud and threating thinks at the two boys as we went past them. Soon I heard a door open and we were outside my screaming blending in with the fans except we were screaming about different things. “HELP IM BEING KIDNAPPED.” I screamed to the fans that just took pictures, screamed, and videotaped this. Seriously what if I was actually being kidnapped. It’s like the boy who called wolf but even more twisted because they just take picture as I’m actually being taken away right in front of their eyes.

     “Niall this isn’t funny.” I screamed over the fans. He just laughed.

     “It’s actually really funny.” He said continuing to carry me. No it really wasn’t this was making my stomach start to cramp up and the blood rush to my head. Soon we entered the tour bus. I could hear him lock the door. And soon I was laying on the table in the game room.

     “Niall.” I whined and pouted as he sat on top of me. He looked down at me.

     “Yes?” He asked.

    “What are you even doing?” I asked him.

    “Waiting for you to tell me that you know what you did.” He replied.

     “Niall you’re hurting me.” I said taking in a shaky breath. My kidney problems plus stomach problems and being squished between a table and a Niall really hurt. Niall’s eyes widened and he got off of me.