-

"They're everywhere." I sighed, walkers swarming the entire community.

"If anyone's in there, they're either dead or inside." Abraham replied.

"We can't leave them here." I mumbled.

"We can't take all of them on, so I say we lead them away." He replied.

"Fine." I replied.

-

I sat down behind the fire, watching as Abraham threw more tree limbs into the fire.

"How's your leg?" Abraham asked.

"Hurts." I replied.

"That's a given." He replied.

After a few minutes of just listening to the fire crackle, Abraham spoke up again.

"Why do you take his bullshit?" He asked.

"Who?" I asked.

"Rick." He answered.

"I don't." I replied.

"Oh yes you do." He replied.

"I do not." I fired back.

"Just give it a few days and you'll take him back again." He stated.

"I'm not taking him back. He lied to me multiple times, basically cheated on me, and fucked around with a married woman and got her pregnant." I replied.

"Well." He mumbled.

"And that's what, the third woman he's done that to?" He asked.

"Possibly." I replied.

"You need a real man." He stated.

"I don't want any man right now." I replied.

"Understandable." He replied.

"I just hope they're all okay." I mumbled.

-

"What is that?" I asked, hearing something crash before a loud horn was heard.

"It's coming from Alexandria, get in the truck now." Abraham ordered, jumping up from his place on the log.

I quickly grabbed my rifle before getting in the truck while he put the fire out.

Once he got in the truck, we sped down the road, the noise getting louder the closer we got.

"Son of a dick." Abraham replied once we got to Alexandria.

My eyes widened as I discovered where the noise was coming from.

A huge semi truck was crashed into the church, the horn blaring.

"Someone set this up to lead more walkers here." I yelled over the horn.

Abraham began running into Alexandria, dodging walkers left and right.