"Soulmate??".

Applejack nodded.

"Yup. Mah soulmate tattoo and ah didn't even know it".

Rarity squealed.

"Well, I think it's romantic. I have mine right here".

Rarity pulled down her shirt collar a little. Just enough to reveal a tattoo.

"Ooohh".

Rarity smiled and pulled her collar back up.

"Yup".

Applejack placed a hand on her hip.

"So", she said. "How does this whole tattoo thing work??".

"Well", Twilight said, smiling. "When you meet your soulmate face to face, your tattoo will dissappear".

Applejack's eyes widened.

"Dissappear??. How does-".

"Who knows", Rarity said, shrugging. "But don't question it. Our parents found eachother with their tattoos, so it works and you do fall in love. Love at first meet".

Applejack ran her finger absent-minded over the place her tattoo was. She could only imagine the person she was meant to be with. She hoped it was a girl. Applejack was lesbian after all. Maybe cute, shorter than her, beautiful eyes, hyper, funny.

"Hello??".

Applejack snapped out her thoughts to see Rarity in her face. Applejack backed up a few feet.

"Earth to Applejack", Rarity said.

"Oh uh sorry".

Applejack chuckled. "Sorry bout that".

Twilight and Rarity giggled.

"Are you thinking about whoever your perfect match will be??", Twilight giggled.

Applejack blushed. "Maybe".

Rarity walked up to her.

"Oh Applejack", she said, linking their arms and they kept walking.

"It's quite alright dear. Plus, I can wait to meet our soulmates. Whoever they are, are in for an adventure".

Applejack laughed. "They'd would be driven up the wall cuz' of us. They'd be like, are you sure this is mah soulmate?. She's crazy".

The girls giggled. Suddenly Applejack collided with someone. Applejack thought fast and grabbed them. She caught a girl from around her waist. The girl wrapped her arms around Applejack's neck.

"Woah!!".

The girl looked up at her.

"We're so sorry", Applejack said.

She lifted the girl to her feet. Applejack saw two other girls standing nearby her.

"Are you alright??".

Applejack froze for a second. This girl was breathtaking. Her long rainbow colored hair, and light blue skin made her look amazing. But her eyes.

Her eyes. They were a beautiful shade of magenta pink. All in all, she was beautiful.

"Yeah", the girl said. "I'm fine. It's cool".

"I'm Twilight Sparkle", said Twilight. "This is Rarity and Applejack".

The girls smiled. The girl Applejack had bumped into smiled back. She looked back at the girls she was with, then back at Applejack.

"Nice to meet you all. I'm Rainbow Dash. This is Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie".