"Sooo?" I did a 360 so she can see my full body.

"Guhh ya' aint walkn no damn runway..come on the party start in 2 damn hours"

I flipped her off then went into the dressin room to get dressed.

I picked up some accessories and lipstick to match my outfit as I made my way up to the check out line.

"$50.25" the cashier told me my total as I handed her the money.

Millz and I both walked out the store and mall and got into her car headin towards Ms.M house while Hotline bling by Drake blasted through the speakers.

And I know when that hotline bling , that it only mean one thang.
These days all I do is wonder if you bending ova backwards for someone eles.

We both sung along while I recoreded puttin' us on Millz snapchat while Millz bust the Drake dance into the camera while driving.

After minutes of posting the video it came to my attention that Aug text me.

Aug: yasss bestfriend fuck it up bishh

Without acknowledging I busted out laughing at the text imagining him reciting the text.

"Uhmm that must be January got ya' smilin' at the phone"

She referred to August. I rolled my eyes at the stupidity and text him back.

Me: you already knowwww(big freedia voice)

My phone binged notifying Aug text me back but before I can reply my phone was snatched out my hand.

"I miss ya' bestfrand...aww I miss ya too...wyd
bestfriend...yass bestfand f-"
She yelled while laughn reading all of me and Augs previous messgaes.

" give me my damn phone Millz" I leaned ova while she was duckn and dodging to keep the phone out of reach.

"Keep playn we gonna' crash so stop"

"Bitch we at a red light and anyway your bestfand is takin' Crystal to the party"

I rolled my eyes
"Okayy...your point and bitch im finding me a nigga at the party"

" you jealous aint ya' aww shit bitchh you like Aug dont ya' "

Millz sound ridiculous right now. I have no feelings for August once so ever.

Hes just a close friend that I can relate to and we both understand eachother more than we think but as far as a relationship, it'll never work, hes not my type and Im not his...look who's he with now he like ratchet hoes aka Crystal.

"Okay whatevea' like I tell everybody I dont like Aug we are friends noth-"

"Lie but continue" she interrupted

"Nothing more nothing less" I said through clenched teeth agitated with her and her assumptions."lets talk about you since you have so much to say bout' me" I turned towards her.