Chapter 12

Cher's POV

Zoe was wrong about Tyler. He has been supportive of me recently, asking me if I'm OK and if I need anything. We stayed in recently at my house and watched Juno. 

"You going to keep the baby or put it up for adoption?" Tyler asked me, stroking my bump.

"I don't know yet. I've asked Mum and Zoe and they said they'll help me out as much as possible-"

"And you've got me as well." Tyler smiled.

"Yeah, I've got you as well. And Sarah and Dinah have been supportive sending me pictures of cute baby clothes and toys." I got my phone out and showed Tyler the picture that Sarah sent me of a cute BabyGro that said "My Mummys The Best!" 

"Haha that's cute!" Tyler chuckled.

"I know right?" I sighed. "Yeah, I think I'll keep the baby. I mean, it'll be fun right?" I gasped. "The baby kicked!"

"I know, I felt it!" 

We then both started laughing. I couldn't believe we were going to be parents and we haven't even been together for a year yet.

Zoe's POV

I'm still having my doubts about Tyler. What if as soon as the baby is born, he'll leave Cher? I just don't want her to feel disappointed, that's all. The truth is, I want to be with Tyler. Yes, I'm still in love with him. I keep scrolling through our pictures and smiling at the memories that they hold. If Tyler is being supportive like Cher say he is, he won't want to get back with me. 

Ugh. I want him back so much. I miss him. When I see him with Cher, smiling and laughing together, I have a flashback to when we were together, smiling and laughing. 

I know this is mean and everything but I have to get Tyler back. First, I have to get him on his own...

Cher's POV

"Tyler, I'm feeling a bit tired, so I'm just going to lie down for a bit. I'll call you when I wake up." I gave Tyler a goodbye kiss and went up to my room. I thought about how perfect Tyler was. His smile, his good looks, his personality, I'm so lucky to have a boyfriend like him. Maybe one day we'll get married and have more children... I sighed and fell asleep with a smile on my face.

Zoe's POV

"Tyler. Where are you going?" I said, as I stood in the doorway.

"Oh, I was just going- Oh Zoe, hey." Tyler said.

"Do you miss me?" I asked, walking torwards him.

"Zoe, don't start all this again-" 

"Because I miss you..." I walked even closer to him, stroking his face, then his hair. I peered into his eyes. "Ah. Yes. You miss me. I can see the love right there in your perfect blue eyes." 

"Zoe, don't do this, Cher-"

"Is upstairs, asleep. I love you so much, now answer me... Do you miss me?"

Tyler whispered into my ear, "Yes." 

And that was enough for me to tear his clothes off and make out with him on our living room floor. 

*

Half an hour later, we were lying naked next to each other, out of breath. I smiled at Tyler.

"I knew you couldn't resist me." I whispered.

"I've missed having sex with you." Tyler kissed my naked body.

"Don't. You'll get me started again." I kissed him on the neck. "Dump Cher."