Chapter 2 - Disaster! part 1

Zoe's POV

Cher always manages to ruin everything. Like at my 10th birthday party, she stole my spotlight by singing on my new karaoke. Everyone turned their attention away from me and watched her in awe. "Wow that was amazing Cher!" "Just like the 90s pop singer!" "Her namesake!" When I was 15, I had a boyfriend, Tyler, but he dumped me for Cher after she came on to him. OK, fair enough she didn't know he was my boyfriend but I did mention him to her like, a million times...

But this time she's gone too far. 

It all started when I told her that I was going out for my best friend's birthday party. I didn't want to go at first because I was worried Cher would do something stupid and burn the house down or something.

"Zoe, stop worrying! Cher's 18 right? She can look after herself. C'mon we're all dying for you to come!" My best friend, Olivia, told me over the phone.

"Maybe you're right." I sighed.

Choosing what to wear was a bit difficult because I really wanted to wear the cross top that Cher destroyed. I decided to wear an old black dress. I hadn't worn it since my Mum's birthday last year. Luckily, it still fitted and it looked alright. After checking my make-up and hair for the third time in mirror, I finally left.

"Cher, I'm going to a party, I probably won't be back until later, OK?" I called out to her.

"Whatever!" Cher called back.

I took a deep breath and left the house.

Cher's 18 now... She can look after herself... What's  the worse that could happen? I thought.

Chapter 2 Part 2 coming soon!!!