Chapter 2 Disaster! Part 2

Cher's POV

I was only meant to have my two best friends, Sarah and Dinah, round. I wasn't expecting them to bring  their other friends as well. I didn't plan the party. They just came round with alcohol, food, music, ect. All of a sudden, people were grabbing me, dancing with me, giving me plastic cups containing either vodka or beer. I ran upstairs to the bathroom to throw up but someone stopped me.

"Tyler? Wurr you doing?" I was a bit drunk so I slurred my words a bit.

"I wanted to come and see you." He smiled.

He was so good looking even if he is my sister's ex. I smiled back and before I knew it, Tyler had picked me up and laid me down on my bed. He kissed my throat whilst tugging at my clothes. I moaned in pleasure. I so wanted to be with him. Within seconds, we were both naked. I couldn't help giggling as entered me. I clung onto the bed sheets as the feeling for want grew stronger and stronger...

Zoe's POV

I always knew Cher was trouble but I never thought she would go this far. As the taxi drew closer to my house, I heard loud music, screaming and laughing.

Oh God, I sure hope that's not coming from my houseI thought. But as I handed the taxi driver the money, my feeling of dread grew higher and higher. 

I couldn't speak as I walked through the house. This doesn't look like my house. There were people everywhere. Kissing on the sofa, drinking alcohol in the kitchen, dancing to music in the living room, whatever. I tried not to notice the 17 year old smoking in the bathroom. 

"CHER!" I yelled. 

As I walked towards Cher's room, I heard giggling. I walked straight in and pulled away the covers. I immediately regretted doing that as my ex and sister suddenly sprang apart.

"Zoe?!" Cher coved herself up with the bed covers.

"Tyler?!" I whisped, hardly daring to believe it. 

"Maybe I'd better go..." Tyler didn't look at me or Cher as he climbed out of bed and got dressed.

I left Cher's room and switched the music off. "That's it, everyone OUT OR I'M CALLING THE POLICE FOR TRESPASSING!" I yelled. 

Within 10 minutes, the house was empty apart from me and Cher. I couldn't even look at her as she walked downstairs in a bra and underwear, with a dressing gown. 

"How could you do this to me?" I said, whilst putting plastic cups in rubbish bags, trying not to be sick as I picked up a plate with a used condom on it and picking up cigarettes.

"I on-ee asked Suruh and Dinuh round, I wasn't epecting like a hundred people to come round." Cher slurred. "I tried to make 'em leave but no one would listen." 

"I can't bear to look or talk to you anymore. Just leave me alone." I shook my head, trying to hold back the tears.

"I'm sorry, look, I'll help." She picked up a plate then dropped it. "Oh crap, sorry!" She tried to pick up some of the smashed glass but almost slipped over.

"Stop, you'll fall over! Just go to bed! You've done enough damage!" I shoved her out of the way and grabbed a sweep and brush and cleaned up the mess.

I should never have gone to Olivia's party in the first place. I should never have trusted Cher. She's still the stupid, party-hard teenager that never grew up. I'll never forgive her for this.