Chapter 5

Zoe's POV

When I heard the door open and close, I prayed to God that it was Cher. And sure enough, it was. I ran to her and wrapped my arms around her. I pulled away and wiped the tears from my eyes.

"Where were you last night?" I asked, my voice shaking a little.

"I'm really sorry but Sarah and Dinah asked me if I wanted to go to a party at Dinah's house. I wasn't going to go at first but then Dinah said that Tyler was going to be there. I really am sorry."

"Why didn't you tell me you were going?"

"Because we were meant to act like strangers."

"So? You should have told me anyway!" I hugged her again. I pulled away again. "Wait. You said Tyler was there. Did you guys... do anything?"

"Well... We kinda... like... you know... in Dinah's parent's bedroom." Cher said slowly, not sure how to put it.

I took Cher's hands. "Cher, listen to me. Tyler is not the kind of guy you want for a boyfriend. First of all he cheated on me with you-"

"I didn't even know you were dating him!"

"Yeah that's why I don't blame you. I blame him. And secondly, he only cares about sex. He pressured me into it when I was just 15. He's just using you. Leave but he hurts you."

Cher pulled her hands away from me. "Just because he cheated on you doesn't mean he's going to cheat on me. I trust him. And I'm sorry, but I want to be with him."

I sighed. "Don't blame me if he cheats on you." I turned away. Why does Cher trust him and not me? I'm her sister, for God's sake! Sure, we have had our arguments and fights but we still share the same blood. Can't she see I'm trying to stop her from getting hurt? I hope Cher soon realises she made a mistake and doesn't get with him. He's a monster. I should know.