Surprise Valentine's Gift - Jastin

Start from the beginning

Are they here to see Jason break up with me and record it?

"He won't have a boyfriend for long," I heard someone whisper making my heartbeat quicken. What?

Is Jason breaking up with me for someone else?

Does he think I'm annoying?

Did I do something wrong?

Does he love someone else?

My tears welled up in my eyes at the thoughts overwhelming my mind. I locked my eyes on the ground as I pushed the doors open. I was met with silence.

I was not ready for a heartbreak.

"Justin?" I heard him called. I looked up to see he was standing in the middle of the large room.

"J-Jason?" I said, slowly making my way to him.

This is it, I know it. He's going to break up with me.

I stilled my gaze to the ground not daring to look up.

"Justin, look at me," Jason said, grabbing my hand.

I shook my head.

"Baby, baby what's wrong?" He asked concerned.

"Y-you're going to b-break-up with me?" I whispered, teary eyed.

He just grabbed my other hand.

I looked to meet his blue eyes sparkling with love.

"J-Jason, what's going on?" I stuttered.

"Baby, remember the first time we met? I literally fell for you. You were so busy reading that damn book of yours, I could never get your attention, so what better way to grab your attention then falling onto you," He laughed, getting laughs from others and some 'aww's'.

"I helped you up and I asked you to come see me at a football game and you did. I was so happy. We became best friends. Supported each other through everything." He paused.

"Later though, I went to the next step and built up the courage and asked you to be my boyfriend. You said yes and I was over the moon. It was my last football game of the season and got the team to help me," He said remembering the occasion.

He got the team to each hold a sign with a word on it.

"Baby, you know how bad I am with words, never did good in English so this is gonna be short but.." He paused. My heart was beating so fast. My mind so blurry.

"You see baby, I love you. I love you more than you know. More than anything in this world. There aren't words to describe how much I love you. I can't imagine growing old with someone else or making love nor do I imagine to. You've got the key to my heart and I hoped you've locked it and thrown it away," He said earning some laughs at the end.

"Today actually marks it 6 years together, the first being best friends," He said, squeezing my hand.

"I think about the future all the time and I always see you right beside me, hand in hand. Through thick and thin. I see us together forever. Children and two dogs like we always said. You've made me so happy. You're my happiness and I'm nothing without you, I need you, I'll always need you," He said, bringing his hand up to wipe my tears.

"My love, I promised your mother and now this is my oath to you. I promise to make you happy and cherish you, be right beside you in everything, even if I do disagree, I'd always back you up. I'll be there to hold you, to love you, to see you cry and wipe your tears, never to let one fall, see you smile, I'll be there," He paused again.

"Baby, you've got my heart in your hands and I've got yours, so what I'm trying to say is.."

He got down on one knee and pulled out a single red rose.

"Will you marry me, beautiful?"

I looked around to see a lot of people were crying and others with their phones out. Tears in their eyes.

I looked back at Jason and nodded my head.

"Yes," I said, shaking my head.

Jason grinned and stood up, bringing me into his arms.

"He said yes!" He screamed happily. Hearing cheers and whistles all around.

Jason beaming and looked into my eyes. "Thank you," He said before sealing our lips into sweet kiss.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

1k+ words! -not edited-

THIS IS A VALENTINES GIFT FOR YOU!😘❤️

💋S.