Find Her

Oliver's POV

Another one fell to the ground when I heard Felicity's voice was in my ear, "Oliver you need to come in now!" I hadn't heard her this angry in a long time, but it didn't matter to me. I wouldn't stop until I found Melanie. She had been missing for almost two days now, Captain Lance was looking as well, but the team and I were out all night for the past two days. I had started dropping bodies last night and I couldn't say I felt bad about it because right now the only person I cared about was Melanie. All day I was out with the police then all night out as the Green Arrow. I should have never let her come into the field, I should have never even agreed to training her. "Oliver listen to me!" Felicity screamed into the ear piece. 

I took a breath trying to compose myself before I spoke to her, it wasn't her fault and I knew that but I couldn't help being angry. "Felicity I'm not coming in, my sister has been missing for two days! I'm not going to stop until I find her!" I snap into the ear piece. I can hear Felicity in the ear piece muttering something under her breath, "Oliver, you're dropping bodies now. Melanie would not want you killing people for her. You know that as well as I do." I nod in understanding. I knew Felicity was right and truthfully I had been telling myself the same thing since I started last night. "I love you Oliver, and we will find her but you don't need to drop bodies to find her. Just be careful and I remember I love you Oliver Queen." I take a deep breath and continue my search 

Melanie POV

I woke up again but this time I wasn't alone, sitting outside the cell was Jack, his eyes were full of hatred and his hand were fists. He must have seen me wake up because he didn't hesitate before talking, "You didn't kill him." His voice was as cold as ice and I felt a shiver run down my spine as the events of the past days resurfaced. "Too bad," I snap at him. He moves as if to grab me but then thinks better of it and sits back down. "Why did you do it? He was your best friend," there was something else in Jacks voice this time. Fear? Sadness? I couldn't tell but there was something there. "He lied to me, because that's what he is. He's a liar and backstabber. he never cared about me, he doesn't care about anyone but his damned self! I hate him and I hop he suffers!" Jack flinches at my harsh words but he doesn't react in the way I thought he would. In fact he doesn't react at all, he just sits there and looks down at something. "That's not true, he's in love with you," Jacks voice has changed again it's soft and sad. "Even after everything you've put him through, he loves you."

I didn't know what to say to that, but after all I'd been through I wasn't going to let Jason or Jack back inside my head. So I stand up and I walk to the front of the cell, "I'm only going to tell you this one time so you listen closely. You can go to hell along with your bother. You and him have tricked me enough times, and when the Green Arrow and his team find you, they are going to make you wish I killed you." Jack looks up and when he meets my eyes all the softness and sadness is gone, it is replaced with cold hatred. He stands up to meet my eyes, "Then it's really to bad that they'll never find you. At least not before you're dead!" With that he walks away saying nothing else. 

I walk back to the seat and sit back down playing with my hair, I lean back and stare up at the ceiling wondering where Oliver was, where Barry was. Were they any closer to finding me or was Jack right? Would I die before my brother and my friends found me. Would I ever get to say goodbye to Barry, or Roy, or Cisco, or Caitlin and Ronnie. I couldn't admit it but I was scared, I was terrified that I would never get to tell  my brother I loved him. "Find me," I whisper knowing that they wouldn't be able to hear me but wishing they would.

Oliver's POV

It was sunrise when I went in and I was no closer to finding Melanie that I was when I went out tonight. Roy was waiting for me, he was the only one there. Barry had been running all day and night that he had passed out, Caitlin was looking over him. She had told me that even he can tire out, of course I knew that it's just I needed him out there. "Oliver," Roy gets up to greet me as I'm putting up my bow. He was working as hard as I was to find her, they had a connection that I couldn't understand. "Did you get anything?" I ask, part of me wondered I looked as desperate as I sounded but at the same time I didn't care. "Nothing. Oliver it's like she just disappeared and I'm worried. What if we don't-"  I interrupt him before he can finish his sentence, "Do not think like that Roy. We will find her we just need to keep looking." Roy nods. 

I walk into my house and find Felicity on the couch she was on her computer like always but this time it looked different. She didn't look up until I put my hand on her shoulder then she met my eyes, hers were shinning full of what looked like hope. "I think I may know where Melanie is."