Alone in the dark

Dark, long streets. Scary noises. Zac can hear his own breath echoing on the walls of huge buildings. Raindrops drop from the roofs. His hair are wet, his skin is cold. He shivers badly, but doesn't feel the need to return from where he came. His legs burn and at some point he stops and sinks on his knees. It was a long way, a scary one, but now he reached a place far away from his parent's house. Dark silhouttes pass him somewhere. As he feels a wind blowing through his hair, his shivering gets worse. As Zac has enough breath, he stands up. He walks along the empty street. Rain falls unstopable. He was already soaking wet, but doesn't care about it. As he reaches the park and sees a bench, he runs towards it. His legs feel like they're on fire and his lungs are done with working after running so bad. Before he could reach the bench, he trips over something and falls hard onto the ground. His whole front body, including his face, was full of mud. He swears silently and stands up. He turns around to see what has been in his way. When he focuses on the ground he sees something laying on the floor. He narrows his eyes a bit to see what it is. He kneels down slowly in front of the small, dark bunch as it suddenly moves and some eyes sparkle in the moonlight. Zac lets out a heavy breath and struggles back. His sudden movement makes him lose his balance and he falls down. As he wants to sit up he can recognize the thing moving, obvioulsy crawling towards him.