Big News

"Now come on! Tell me what are these big news?" Zac asks unpatientely as he phones with Ashley. He can't wait to hear the news and Ashley teases him on purpose with taking a long thinking break then she says happily "I'm going to move. And you know where? Into your neighbor hood" she squeals about the last part as she can hear Zac cheering about that. Both of them were talking very late into the night and early morning hours about what they are going to do when Ashley's finally here. At about 3am Zac suddenly falls asleep as Ash had to put away her phone for a short while to go to the toilet. As she says his name into the phone she can hear him snoring silently. She smiles and was about to hang up as she suddenly notices him mumbling a name in his sleep which sounds like Vanessa. She squeals quietly and was excited about Zac probably having a girlfriend. It'd be his first girlfriend after a long time. Since he had pretty bad luck in love she always hoped he'd find his soulmate somewhere out there and now he obviously has. She hangs up and goes to sleep too soon. Zac meanwhile dreams of those times he spent with Vanessa, but as he wakes up a couple hours later he gets sad when he realizes it was all a dream. He asks himself if he always has to be stuck in a dreamworld to spend time with the girl he loves so much. Since She hasn't talked to him yet he feels pretty sad and bad about his connection to her and a feeling of being too less and nothing worth to her anymore crawls up inside of him as he walks downstairs to get some breakfast. As he sees his parents sitting at the table he doesn't give them even one word or look. He feels pretty upset with them since they take a break of their marriage and his dad even leaves him. He pours some milk and cereals into a bowl and leans against the counter to eat them with his back toward his parents to make clear he wasn't here to talk to them.