The condition

Starla hurries back to Vanessa with a plate in her hands. She gives it to Vanessa and says with a worried smile "Take that with you and look out that he eats it" she seems to be worried and rather doesn't tell Vanessa about how less he eats. Vanessa smiles calmly and nods her head as she walks upstairs "Okay I promise" She walks to Zac's room and softly knocks on his door. "Come in" Zacs silent voice comes from inside. She opens the door and as she sees him laying on his bed she can't stop smiling. She slowly walks towards him and says softly "Hey Zac. I brought you something" she puts the plate on his desk then sits on his bed. She was a bit shocked as she looks into his pale face but softly strokes his cheek "How are you?" She asks silently although she already expects the answer. Zac just shrugs his shoulders but smiles as she strokes his cheek. Vanessa stands up and takes the plate "Greetings from your mom, you have to eat all that's on this plate" Zac sighs and shakes his head "Tell her I'm not hungry" Vanessa frowns as she looks closely to his face and can recognize a little weight loss. She sits down with the plate on her lap and says with a little flirty smile "You'll get a gift if you eat at least the half of it" Zac looks at her and can't deny how mean this was but he nods his head and starts eating. After a while he ate the half of the spaghetti and Vanessa smiles softly and tips his nose "Good Boy" she says cheeky and puts the plate away. She sits on top of him then and grins "And now you'll get your gift" she whispers with a wink and leans closely down on him. Her hands are placed on his chest and she can feel his heart beating faster. She closes her eyes and knows Zac does too as she was inches from his lips. She can feel his warm breath in her face and excitement rushes through her veins as she finally interlocks their lips into a first very soft kiss. Zac's arms slowly wrap around her and his hands are placed on her back as she lays completely down on him and deepens the kiss slowly. She can feel him biting her lip softly and can't deny that she likes a lot what he is doing.