So close...

After drinking hot chocolate Zac and Vanessa ended up cuddling tightly under one blanket on the couch. Zac looks at Vanessa and she looks back at him with a smile. "by the way, what was it that you wanted to say before Tiffany just popped in" vanessa asks with a little laugh. Zac smiles even more as he realizes how much he loves how she laughs. In his head he gets a flashback of all the time he spent with her. He loves the way she talks and how she laughs. He even laughs the way she laughs fakely when she's not in a laughing mood but knows he needs some laughter. He loves how she perfectly fits in his arms. Only Vanessa snipping her fingers brings him back on earth. "Zac? Are you still there?" She says and makes a playful pouting face. Zac pecks her lips which instantly makes her smile again and nods his head "Of course i am" he runs his fingers through her hair. "Honestly i don't know where to start to explain that..." He starts nervously to talk. He bites his lip and looks at her, Vanessa smiles softly and tips his nose "Well then tell me when you know it" she lays her head on his chest with her hands wrapped around him. Zac takes a deep breath and says with a smile "I love you Vanessa!" As she doesn't react, Zac looks at her and sees her eyes closed which tells him she's asleep. He sighs but kisses her head softly.