The decision

Zac sighs softly and looks a long time at the girl he loves the most. He knows that it'll be a hard time when he'd go away to Europe for so long, but the inner adventureous part of him would love to go there. He also knows that she'd understand if he'd go, but she'd miss him a lot. He opens his mouth but before he could say anything, Vanessa grabs his shirt and pulls him close to her. She closes her eyes and just gives him the most passionate and loving frensh kiss he ever had yet. This surprise overwhelms him a little but he kisses her back the same way soon. He closes his eyes and forgets everything around instantly. When she pulls back after about 5 minutes, which felt like 5 hours for them, Vanessa lays her hands on his chest. As she can feel his nervous, fast heartbeat she giggles a little. She likes how nervous he always gets around her, she feels the same around him, but she can hide it better than he can. She tilts her head a bit to look into his oceanblue eyes that she loves so much and whispers sad, but loving "When you go, I will miss you. But you should do what you want and don't think of me in this case. There are still so many years we will stick together and this is just a little bit of spare time you get before you end up with me in a shitty house, in the shitty Hamptons with shitty garden parties, shitty people and shitty conversations" she laughs about the last part, because both of them know they're never end up as shitty as that, but it convinces Zac to take the offer from school and he looks into her eyes as he whispers softly "I love you so damn much, Nessa" Vanessa smiles and whispers back "I love you too, Zachary"