Starting the Talk

Vanessa looks at him and thinks it was adorable how he chuckles. She shakes her head and says cheeky "No I'm staying in your stuff. It's comfy" she pecks his lips softly as she hears her phone ringing. She gives Zac an apologizing look and says sad "Sorry baby, but i really have to go now or my mom will be more pissed" Zac holds her tighter and she can see his arms flexing from tightening the grip on her. She can't lie and has to admit that he looks even hotter with his gorgeous arms and the rest of his perfect body. Zac looks at her with a puppy face that lets her heart melt and he whispers "But I don't let you go" Vanessa smiles and grabs his face softly. She pulls it down to her lips softly and kisses him intense and passionate. Because of the kiss she feels how he untightens the grip on her waist and he was caught into the most magical moment of his day. He closes his eyes and even as he hear her phone ringing again he doesn't pull off and just continue to kiss her. Vanessa can feel the magic in the air but because her phone won't stop ringing she pulls off. With her hands placed on his chest she looks deep in his eyes and says softly "I'll see you tomorrow again, Zachary" With one last peck on his lips she walks out. When she was putting on her shoes downstairs in the hall, Zacs mom comes towards her with a smile "Vanessa, you're leaving already?" Vanessa nods her head and grabs her phone then hugs Starla "But I'll be here tomorrow again" she says with a smile then runs home. Later that evening, Zac walks into the kitchen as his parents had to call him downstairs. He actually just wanted to avoid them but it seems to be important so he walks downstairs. When he sits at the kitchen table across his parents and waits for them to talk, David and Starla change concerned looks. David folds his hands on the table and looks at his son "Zachary, we need to talk to you about something.." Zac rolls his eyes and says sarcastically "Oh really? I totally haven't expected that now" Starla sighs about how he acts and David clears his throat "Starla found something in your room. You might already know it. So, do you have anything to say?" He looks at Zac.