Surprising Visit

It takes Zac three weeks until most of his injuries healed and most of the pain disappeared. It was another really boring day at hospital and noone comes yet to visit him. At about midday, he was currently playing on his phone, someone opens the door. The first thing he saw were a teddy bear and chocolate. He frowns and was sure someone was mistaken with the room number so he says confused "Excuse me? You are surely in the wrong room". As he got no response he puts away his phone and sits up carefully as the person who just stepped in closes the door and puts the chocolate and teddy on the chair. As he notices who it was his eyes widen and his jaw drops a little. Vanessa stands right in front of his bed. Her dark, wavy hair put up in a ponytail and her decent make-up perfect on point. She sits on the edge of his bed and says in her soft voice "Hey Zac. I know we haven't talked much, but as I heard that you woke up i thought of visiting you" she giggles softly and pushes him onto the bed again. "You shouldn't sit, as far as I know the doctor saw some broken ribs". Zac sighs and wasn't surprised about that. He never asked to know all his injuries, it was enough to know that it hurts. "It's really nice of you that you visit me" he says in a raspy but soft voice. Vanessa softly caresses his cheek and looks into his eyes as she talks again "I thought you could use some company in here so i brought you my teddy bear" she picks up the teddy bear and sits it next to Zacs pillow. He can smell her scent from it and alread loves it. "Wow thank you. But you didn't have to..." Before he could continue his sentence she lays a finger on his lips and grins softly "Shhh i wasn't done with talking yet. I also heard that you eat pretty less in here" she sounds kind of worried. That confuses Zac. She was worried about him, a guy she barely knows, although she has a boyfriend. Vanessa takes the chocolate and feeds him one piece "I will bring this chocolate with me whenever i am here. You only get one when you have eaten at least the half of the meals here. Deal?" Zac nods his head while he swallows the chocolate. Vanessa smiles and gives him a soft kiss on his head.