Chapter IX- Being A "Good Girl" For The Alpha

Start from the beginning

"Can I then know how's Fabian doing?"

"His room is upstairs." she says chuckling and gets in her room. How did she guess I was looking for his room? Was I that obvious?

Once she's gone, I quickly run upstairs and look for him, wasn't that hard. But I find him lying on his belly as his whole back was wounded. How could Derek do that? Despicable Alpha.

I reach close to his bed horrified. He seemed to be deep asleep, but with those much lashes of silver material anyone would pass out.

I try to no make noise and reach to his blanket to lift it and have a good look at it, though with the darkness in the room it wouldn't be an easy task. Suddenly I feel a tight grip on my wrist and his blue eyes wide opened on mine.

 Suddenly I feel a tight grip on my wrist and his blue eyes wide opened on mine

I flinch and wanted him to let me go. "Lydia, what are you doing in my room?" he asks letting go of my wrist and lights up the side lamp sitting upright on the bed. I stroke the spot he was holding before answering.

"I just wanted to see how you are doing. I'm sorry for what he has done to you." I say and he chuckles.

"You don't get to be sorry. I gave you instructions." he blurts. He's totally right. He gave me strict instructions.

"You are right to be mad at me and I just know sorry won't heal your wounds. They won't heal mine, but just hearing a honest sorry makes us feel like people, I guess." I say shrugging. "At least I wanted to hear that from people that purposely hurt me."

"I helped you in the first place because I saw the innocence in your eyes." he says softly.

"And I will owe you for the rest of my life for that. I was already feeling dead from the inside when you went in there. I was only waiting for that man to rape me and get it all over with." I say pressing my eyes shut in pain.

"Why do you think you deserve it?" he asks and I sit next to him on the bed.

"I lived my whole life paying for my mother's betrayal, I didn't know it. And I learned that my aunt killed my mum. My world ended right there, I had no ground under my feet. Then you came in and" I stop myself from saying anything else. I wasn't going to declare my feelings right there. After all I know he did that all out of pity.

The silence takes up the space in between us as our eyes locked. The question that didn't want to silence comes up, I had to hear from him to know.

"What are you?" I ask looking straight at him, I'm not accepting lies. My hand rests on his face.

"I'm a shifter. Werewolf. We all are in this place." he says and curiosity rather than disappointment takes over me.

"You are supernatural creatures? You turn in the full moon and-"

"and I'm kind of a monster."

"I meant you live in a pack."

"That too. You don't look a bit scared until now." he says frowning.

"Oh" I exclaim surprised. "Why should I? I just told you my whole life was some kind of thriller or horror movie. This is more like spicing things up. Supernatural creature! I can totally wish for a unicorn now." I say playfully.

" I'm sure that those don't exist. " he laughs.

" a few days ago, you didn't exist." I say and he chuckles. "Now I get why you called Derek the Alpha. He's rude, I don't know what he has in store for me."

"Just don't piss him off anymore, I beg you."

"No, please I don't want you to be hurt anymore." I really don't, if that beast hurts my prince, imma kill him.

"Does that mean, he let you stay?"

"I don't know if that's fortunately or unfortunately. But I will get to see you everyday. I guess." *giggles*

"Beta!" I exclaim.

"Yeah, being a Beta has it's perks but being a Beta for Alpha Derek not so much."

"I can tell. How can such nice people live around him?" I really wonder how is Vanessa his sister. She seems so nice.

We stayed there talking and giggling the night long. When I gave for myself it was almost morning and I decided to tip toe back to my room before everybody is awake, specially mister grumpy ass.

"Nobody is out yet, I say." I whisper after peaking out of the door. "Ok, bye." I giggle and stroke my lips on his cheek. The choke of my lips on his skin felt magic, he just looks at me and that look did things to me, I quickly look away blushing before jogging on my toes down stairs. I open the door to my room and sleek in without opening the door too much. I close the door and turn giving a deep breath of relief while leaning on the door. I touch my lips still feeling his scent on me.

"Gosh." I murmur to myself.

"Where were you?" a voice echoes in the silence of the room making me flinch. I look at Derek dark eyes pinning from a distance.

"D-D-Derek! " I stutter

"D-D-Derek! " I stutter. So busted. " what are you doing here?"

"The question is why weren't you here in your room?" He blurts angry.

"I. " I try to make up something, my eyes down.

"Come closer. I can't hear you." he commands firmly. Fabian told me to not piss him off, so I do as he said. After all, he said that's because he can't hear me. I smile nervously.

Derek suddenly holds tight on my arms pulling me close to him as he spoke the words. "Never step out of your room without my permission. You will stay were my eyes can see, everyday and night. Unless you would like to move into my room. Would you? Or back into that dark cell?"

"No, sir." I say and he shoves me back letting me go. Worse than having someone telling you what to do is having someone owning your every step and life. Never thought that I would find someone worse than Chloe. But here I am looking at him. The beast tamer. I hate him. That feeling never had a space in my heart but now I do hate someone. Alpha Derek.

He better not try and come between me and Fabian, or I will turn into something worse than him. Now that I found someone that cares for me unconditionally, I will do anything for him.

"Good girl." he utters. Even being a good girl. Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught.

Please, comment and vote :)