Part XIV

PART 14:

DANIEL'S POV

.•°•●▪°▪●•°•.
Hi guys, I know I didn't publish a new chapter for over a year. But I finally found the time and found a plot that's kinda working.. I hope you like it<3
'•.•'●▪'▪●'•.•'

I talked to Joules for a while, she would come to me and she would meet Avian and together we would figure out a way to help him.

I was happy and I got to see Joules again and I would find a way to help Avian, everything was falling into place for now.

Except from a strange feeling in my gut, a feeling I couldn't describe. If this was what love felt like I wasn't ready, love.. I sighed. Avian had me dragged in too deep, I barely remember what my life was without him.

I ran my fingers through my hair, maybe I should tell Avian.

Maybe he will be excited to meet Joules.

Also I need to make clear to him I'm sorry, I am really sorry. I shouldn't have kissed him, but it happened in the moment I couldn't help him. I was paralysed by the fact I kissed him and he kissed me back, also by the fact that he was a boy, and also his reaction didn't help much.

I stood up, walked upstairs and changed my clothes. Black vans with gray skinny jeans and my favorite black tee and hoodie. I looked in the mirror and tried to fix my hair, no use so I put on my snapback.

I studied myself in the mirror and smiled, favorite outfit and I was ready to help the fragile boy. Also Joules had her plane booked and would be here in a few hours.

But first I had to make up with Avian, I jogged downstairs. What did he like? We always barely talked or at least, he barely talked and if he did he was crying or almost crying.

I stared into the mirror, really wishing to meet Avian's soft and perfect lips once again.. but I am straight, right? I like girls? I liked girls.. but I've never felt so off guard when I'm kissing someone. With the looks I've got I always had enough stares and girls haning around me..

I studied myself; favorite black Vans, second favorite jeans, favorite tee from Bring Me The Horizon, favorite snapback from also Vans, brownish hair, gray eyes, lip ring, not too strong but not too week.

My smile was weird though.

I shrugged, I don't mind my looks, I'm actuallly pretty happy with hem. I like myself for who I am.

Avian on the other hand doesn't like himself for who he is, his features are perfect though; Black hair, brown eyes, little beauty spots, a smile that blinds you and..

The sound of my phone made me wake up from my day dreaming, it was Joules telling me that she was heading to the airport. I realized that I had been daydreaming for 20 minutes.

I had to make up with Avian.

I checked one last time if my clothes were alright, put my phone in my pocket and picked up my car keys. Maybe Avian wanted to go with me picking up Joules.

I ran downstairs, crossing the street and knocking onto the Stanley's family home door before opening it.

Avan's dad was reading the paper, "Hi sir" I brought out.

His father looked up, looking stern. "I don't know what you did but if you did something against Avian's will you're not allowed around here anymore."

I tried to swallow the lump in my throat back down, did the kissing count as a thing against his will? He kissed me back..

"If forgot my phone" I brought out weakly. My guts were stinging, something did not feel right.