Part III

PART III

AVIAN'S POV ●

I felt kind of guilty, he got a busted lip because of me. He really didn't seem to mind, he was still happy and smiling over the fact that I was talking normal to him? I didn't really get it, I don't understand why he wanted to get to know me. I wasn't that special nor was I even populair.

What was wrong with this guy.

God, I miss James he would know what to do. James always knew what to do or say to save the situation. Nobody ever hated James. I know I praise James like some kind of superhero but he really was... He-

I noticed Daniel was looking at me, I looked back at him. "You know.." he started "when you drift off your eyes.. I guess when you think of the boy from the picture your.. your eyes get so happy and when you get back to earth.. they get so scared" he tilted his head a bit. I just shrugged, my cheeks got warm.

"Also" Daniel goes on as I don't awnser
"you kinda owe me to walk you home, and don't say you don't need to go home you look tired as hell" he looked serious, I guess he was right, I am tired and his eyes showed honesty.

At this time I was doubting, actually I had no choice you could see it. Daniel was serious. I just sighed "fine" I said quietly "but don't laugh or bring Davy to my house".

Daniel bursted out in laughing "Davy? Avian are you serious, Davy is an ass, I just wanted to know more about you" I really didn't know what to do.. So I grabbed my bag and walked out of the toilets.

"Hey! Avian! Wait!" Daniel walked after me "It wasn't ment bad I really want to know why this darkness is hanging around you, maybe I can help" he trailed off.

I walked fast, listening to Daniel. Seriously why is this guy so interested in me? I heard Daniel sigh, I didn't really know what to do. Daniel tried again "The weather here is alot warmer then I'm used to" I just nodded awnsering Daniel in my head; The weather is indeed alot warmer than from where I moved from, while searching my pockets for the key.

Daniel looked around "you live here? I live nearby! I live there!" He pointed to a house. "How did I not notice you, god" I just shrugged "I don't really get noticed" Daniel laughed "Yeah sure you have enough fans like Davy" I started to shake, Daniel noticed right away "oh shit I'm sorry Avian please calm down"

I stared at the door, paranoia getting the hold of me "It's not funny alright, you don't know what happened! Nobody knows what happened! Leave me alone!" I started to cry. Are you serious, I look so weak.

I am weak, no I am not weak. James said in my dream that I need to be strong, but I'm not strong.

My mind is running paranoid circles now, a scream started to grow. Tears flowing freely, I hate this, I hate this so much. I need to open my eyes again, brain please stop being annoying and open eyes right now!

What would James say, James would hug me and give me kisses, no need to worry and show me the beauty of something, mostly the things I was worried about. I miss his kisses, no one has the same lips as James. I've had relationships before James boys and girls but no one..

Then two hands grabbed my shoulders pulling me in for a hug, that was it my knees gave in. I crashed on the ground all I could do was scream and cry as the useless person I was. Daniel was cursing at himself next to me for making me freak out again.