Part VII

PART 7:

DANIEL'S POV

I stayed away, exactly like Avian wanted. I know it was sometimes hard, I decided only to chase away the ones who were bullying or harassing him beside that I didn't speak a word to him. I stood up for him and as he was about to open his mouth I just casually grabbed my bag and walked away.

Same goes for lunch, Avian looked again like a deer in the headlights of a truc. I wish could just hug him tell it was alright, but he didn't want us to know each other so I carefully walked past him, making sure I couldn't touch him. Again Avian looked like he wanted to say something but I just headed over to Davy.

Davy was at first just talking about sports but when he saw me, he started to do an impression of Avian. I felt burning anger inside, why keeps he doing that. Random kids started to laugh and I was losing my patience, Davy made a joke about Avian killing himself and how nobody would notice or miss his screaming and shaking.

I shot up, adrenalin pumping through my body. I was furious "Was that funny yeah?" I shouted, my eyes shot fire, I looked aroud everybody had become quiet. "What's so funny about mocking someone who is clearly struggling in life?" I looked around searching for somebody to do or move, and if someone did I was gonna go on a rampage, nobody did nothing of course so I continued.

"But ofcourse the weakest needs to suffer the most, hell, Avian is not weak at all! He is fighting his fucking demons while you are all mocking him! you know who's weak?! You all for giving him a harder time than he already has." I hissed the last sentence, my body felt on fire. I was again searching everybody for someone to do something wrong, that person would wish they were never born.

Finally after a long silence Davy spoke "Why are you standing up for.." that was the moment I exploded a fist went right into Davy's face. I jumped over the table and used Davy as a punchingbag, it took Davy some time to realise what was actually happen. Then he started to hit me back and Davy's slaves started to punch me too and other people (who probably hate Davy) started punching Davy too, it was really chaotic. Food was flying, everybody was fighting or screaming, Davy and I were still punching each other.

The cafeteria doors swung open, security guards running inside trying to stop the fight. Everybody pointed fingers at me and Davy, security tried to keep us apart but I didn't work very well and we kept beating each other up.

Finally when the other kids had calmed down the security guards dragged me and Davy outside, while walking to the principal office me and my security guards tripped over something. That something was Avian, I was still trying to kick and fight with Davy. We were biting at each other with mean words, also I felt the need to invite Avian with me to the principal office. Davy was still saying mean stuff and I wish I could kick him in the face but no my security guard kept me away.

Avian stood up to my excitement and followed me and Davy to the principal office.

The principal wasn't too happy with me, I was on this school for not even a full month and I kept fighting with Davy. I didn't really care all I could think about was Avian who was waiting outside the office, I don't know what was up with me but I really wanted to secure Avian. But Avian doesn't want me in his life.

When the principal was finally done ranting I practically jumped outside the office, Avian sat on the bench like a little human ball reading.

"So" I started trying to get his attention, slowly Avian looked up. I smiled "Are you feeling alright?" Avian asked quietly with a trembling voice. I nodded "I just can't live with those hypocritical teenagers" I sniggered.