"I love you Aria." Josh says wrapping his arm around my waist.

"I, I lov-" I start to say but lose character. "I'm sorry this is just weird for me." I explain after the director yells cut.

"It's just acting Kate. Your not saying you love James. Aria is saying she loves Josh." Jaime tells me calming my fears.

"Thanks." I say gratefully. "Ok I'm ready to do this again!" I exclaim. We get into our positions and the director yells action.

"I love you Aria." Josh says softly tucking a strand of my brown hair behind my ear.

"I love you too Josh." I reply and our lips meet. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him.

"I think someone's coming." I whisper and pull away. "I call you later." I add and walk out of the room.

"You did that scene really well!" Jaime exclaims hugging me.

"Thanks." I reply smiling.

"Do you wanna come over and watch a movie with me?" She asks.

"I would love to, but I'm busy tonight." I apologize.

"Next time." She says. My phone starts ringing and I smile as I see that it's Justin.

"Hi Justin." I say.

"How's it going?"

"Good. I'm gonna be home soon. I just have a couple things to finish up here."

"And then we have that thing to go to with Selena."

"Yep,"

"Sounds fun." Justin's exclaims sarcastically.

"Don't be like that! This is important to Selena."

"Well I'm only going for you." He says.

"Behave yourself while your there."

"What kind of first date is Madame Tussaud's?" He asks.

"I have no idea. But I really hope that everything works out for Selena. She really likes him." I reply.

"Yeah, well ill let you get back to work."

" I love you." I say.

"I love you too." He replies.

"Justin!" I call as I enter our house.

"Hey babe," he says hugging me. He leans in and kisses me sending sparks down my spine. His lips taste chocolatey.

"Were you eating chocolate?" I ask.

"Yeah, with you gone all day there's no actual food." He says dramatically.

"I guess I'll just have to quit my job and cook food for you all day." I sigh snuggling into the couch.

"I guess I'll just have to quit writing music so I can eat all the food you cook." Justin replies sitting down next to me. I burst out laughing along with him.

"We need to get going. Selena will not be happy if we're late." I say and get up.

"Thank you so much for coming!" Selena exclaims hugging me.

"Of course! I know you would do the same for me. But where's Brandon?" I ask.

"Ok about that.... I'm not actually on a date with Brandon." She explains sheepishly.

"Then why are we here?" I ask.

"Brandon works here and he said that he really wanted to make a wax figure of you and Justin."