Venice and Shower sex

Chris' POV

"BABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

I swear that all of Venice heard me.

"I'm in the shower!!!!!!!!!" My girlfriend, Vanessa,hollered back from the hotel bathroom.

I grinned.

"You should of told me before!Then we could of showered together!"I said to the bathroom door.

"Too bad!"

I could tell that she was smirking.

"Too bad you say?"I said in a quiet and dangerous tone,opening the door.

"Chris ,you better not..."She said from behind the foggy glass shower door.

"Better not what?" I loved teasing her and she knew it.

"Didn't you already shower today?"She demanded,her silhouette washing her hair slowly.

"Yeah,so?It's not the same without you..."

"Well,I'm flattered..."Vanessa responded sarcastically.

I smirked,pulling off my shirt.

Soon enough,i barged in, not heading her protests,and soon followed a very heated, 50 shades of grey worthy ,shower sex.

Once that was done and we were dressed,I told her the news I wanted to tell her in the first place.

"I found someone who can take us to Poveglia Island!!!"

Poveglia Island is infact an island near Venice which is rumoured to be seriously haunted.

The Italian authorities even set up signs,rules and shit that it's off limits to turists and civilians a like!

Well,Vanessa and I are weird and live for things like this,and infact the main reason for why we came to Venice was to find someone who was willing to bring us there to stay for the night and take us back.

After roaming the italian streets,I met a fellow American by the name Corey Taylor who lived in Venice for years ,who was only too willing to bring us there.Infact he was like some kind of illegal guide who brings thrill seekers over there. He said he already had a group of tourists,and that we could join,no charge.

Something about him is a bit off,but it's ok.

We were to leave this afternoon.