Apologize-Timbaland Ft. OneRepublic

Third Person POV

Frank was just finishing up lacrosse practice, getting dressed after his shower, when someone called his name from the other side of the locker room.

"Over here!" He called.

He wanted to rethink his decision when he saw who was shouting for him.

"What do you want, Jason?"

"I want to talk to Percy. Actually, we want to talk to Percy."

"The answer is the same it's-"

Jason cut him off. "We want to apologize."

Frank stopped. "Huh?"

"Me and some of the others want to apologize to Percy. Annabeth kind of dragged us into this, we didn't know what she was doing until she told us what she found."

Frank debated for a minute. "Let me call him."

Jason nodded. "We'll wait outside the locker room."

"One second, Grace. Who's we?"

"Basically all of us except Annabeth and Leo."

"Alright. I'll be out as soon as I talk to him."

Jason nodded again and left. Frank pulled out his phone, hoping it wouldn't attract any monsters. True, his smell wasn't that strong, but it could still get the attention of some bad stuff.

"Dude, why are you calling me from school? At least at the tower there's a field to protect you." Percy didn't even say hello when he answered the phone.

"Hey, will you do me a favor?"

"Depends what it is, but probably."

"Jason and some of the others want to talk to you."

Frank practically felt Percy's change in demeanor. His phone seemed to exude a icy cold attitude.

"Why should I?"

"Just hear them out. They want to apologize."

Percy was silent for so long that Frank wondered if he had hung up or something.

"I'll give them ten minutes. Meet me at that restaurant on 10th, the one with the onion ring towers that they make shaped like Stark Tower."

"Alright." Frank finished packing his things once Percy had hung up and went to meet Jason.

"What did he say?"

"He'll give you ten minutes. You can formulate your plea on the way, come on."

------------------------------

They ended up reaching the restaurant before Percy, who explained over text to Frank that he'd been finishing up a workout and wanted to shower before going to meet them.

Frank knew immediately when the son of Poseidon walked into the room. The temperature physically dropped a bit.

They were sitting at a square table, and Frank had arranged it so that he and Percy would be on one side with the others around the other sides.

Percy didn't speak other than to order.

"Well, go." Frank told Jason.

"Okay, Percy, we're really sorry. We didn't know what Annabeth was doing."

"She didn't tell any of us." Piper explained quickly.

"Yeah. She just kind of assumed we'd support her. And I admit it, dude, it was a little weird finding out one of my closest friends was a superhero. But you're still the same guy."

"Which is what I've been trying to instill in Leo for the past three weeks." Hazel muttered.

"We're sorry we intruded, if you still don't want to talk to us that's fine and we understand. But we wanted to make sure you knew we were sorry and that we'll leave you alone if you want it."

Percy sat silently for a minute. All eyes at the table were on him. 

The waitress brought out food and Percy slipped a ring off the tower shaped like his house and bit into it.

"I'm not doing anything, you guys want to come over?"

Jason grinned. "You're serious?"

"Yeah. I'm not quite at the forgiving stage, but we can definitely get closer again. But don't think I'm accepting this apology for Annabeth or Leo yet."

"They aren't apologizing, are they?" Thalia said.

"Exactly." Percy pulled out his phone and dialed a number. "Hey, Uncle Tony, I've got some friends coming over. Yeah, it's totally okay. No, I'm not mad at them anymore. Well, a little, but I'm getting over it." He laughed at something that his uncle said, then did a quick head count.

"Seven. Nope, we're eating now. No, she's not here. Yep, see you soon."

He hung up his phone. "Alright, let's eat then get going."

-----------------------------

"Hey Percy." Candace smiled. 

"'Lo Candace." Percy nodded to her as the group headed for the elevator.

"Is it weird living here?" Piper asked once they were in the elevator. "Everyone knows where you live. How do you keep it a secret?"

"Back door." Percy shrugged. "It's a bit weird, yeah, but I've been living here all my life. I'm used to it."

The elevator doors opened and the group spilled out into the living room.

Something bright orange caught Percy's eye and he yelped.

"Hide!" 

He and Frank bolted, leaving their friends confused until the first nerf bullet flew. It smacked Nico square in the center of the forehead, making him yelp.

"You're out!" A voice called from somewhere in the room.

"Get down and look for a gun! They're everywhere!" Percy shouted.

He and Frank were working together, despite having run in opposite directions.

"Argh!" Someone screamed dramatically.

"You're fine, Tony." Someone else replied. "But you're out!"

"I'll get you back for that, Punk!" The voice that the group identified as Tony Stark's complained as the man stood and crossed his arms. Immediately he recieved three more darts to various areas of his person.

"Not today you won't!" Percy exclaimed back. 

The fight ended with a lot of laughter as Frank scored a last second shot in the center of Clint's forehead.

Tony chuckled as each group stood, out of bullets on both sides.

"Is this normal?" Jason asked hesitantly.

He recieved nods all around.

"Welcome to the family, kid."

[A/N awww reunions and idiots! I updated this one because I had an idea already and I didn't want to wait and forget it]