Not Gonna Die-Skillet

Percy POV
"Steve, Nat, what's our plan?" I asked into the comms.

"Ask Bruce." They answered in unison.

"Big guy?" Tony said.

"We don't know where she is, but we'll be checking out the spot she was last seen. Report back if you find something." He'd stayed with Mom.

"So what's our destination?" I spiraled through a cloud for fun.

"Show off." I heard Clint mutter.

"The theme park." Tasha said.

"Which one?" Tony and I asked.

"Lucky Clowns Amusement Park."

"That place has been abandoned for months!" Tony exclaimed.

"Well that's where we're going."

------------------------------------

"See, nothing here." We were scouring the rusted theme park.

"Tony, can I get a thermal scan?" Nat called.

"Sure thing, Red." She scowled at him.

Tony flew up and scanned the park from above.

"Nothing, other than y-"

BANG!

"AAAAGH!" Tony's arc reactor dimmed and he dropped like a stone.

"SeaBird!" Steve pointed to him.

"I got him, everyone else go! We'll need you back at the tower!" I leapt into the air, twisting the cap off of one of my hidden bottles of water.

Bullets began to whiz past me as I shot towards my uncle.

Banking left sharply, I let the water flow out of three now open plastic bottles. The water formed a cushion for Tony, then I turned sharply again and scooped him from the homemade water bed, willing the water to go back to the bottles.

"Percy, are you okay?!" Mom sounded terrified.

"I'm fine! Tony's hit, but I don't think it's lethal. I'll get him to the tower, open a big window in the med bay!"

I didn't get a response but knew that it would happen anyway.

Seeing the jet up ahead, I pushed my wings harder.

"C'mon, c'mon!" Tony was losing blood, and I was NOT going to lose a father figure today.

"Percy, be careful!" Clint shouted as I powered past them.

"P-Perce?" Tony's voice was weak and stuttery. My heart skipped a beat.

"Hang in there, Uncle Tony, I'll get you back so Bruce can fix you up. Stay awake."

He made a muffled grunting sound and I saw the tower come into view.

"Yes!"

-----------------------------------

Jason POV
"Look!" We'd left the news on and decided to play Monopoly. Never play that with Annabeth, by the way. She's wicked smart and a huge strategist.

"That's SeaBird and Iron Man!" Leo practically had his face pressed against the screen.

"If you move back, Repair Boy, we could see!" He moved just in time for us to see a blue flash disappear into a window.

"What did you see, Leo?" Annabeth asked.

"I think Iron Man is hurt, SeaBird was carrying him. They flew through the window."

"I hope he's okay." Annabeth said. "He's really smart, his inventions could change the future."

"Are we going to ignore the fact that HE'S FREAKING IRON MAN?!"

"Leo, calm down, I'm sure he'll be fine."

"I hope so."

------------------------------------

Percy POV
I paced in the hallway, nervous and paranoid. The room I was outside had become eerily quiet, after almost an hour of Tony groaning in pain.

Pressing my ear against the door, I listened hard and faintly heard a heart monitor beeping steadily.

"Percy?" Bruce's voice was quiet. "You can come in."

I pushed the door open quickly and turned my torso sideways so I could fit my wings in through the doorway.

Tony lay on a hospital bed, thick bandages wrapped around his bare chest. He slept fitfully, a needle attached to an IV in his arm.

"Is he okay?" I asked quietly, not wanting to wake him.

"I'm fine." Tony grunted. I flinched.

"Thought you were asleep."

"I was, but only lightly. Don't worry, Perce, I'm fine. Thanks for getting here so quickly."

Bruce smiled. "You saved his life. Much longer and he would have bled out before I could stitch the wound and bandage it."

"Stop acting like I was gonna die, it's not gonna happen for a while." Tony tried to push himself up and winced in pain.

"Lie down, Stark, or you'll tear the stitches." Bruce snapped, an unfamiliar ring of authority in his voice. This was Doctor Bruce, not Science Nerd Bruce.

"Well, Mom's almost done with dinner, she said she was gonna bring you some, Uncle Tony. I've gotta go get cleaned off and lose the feathers. I might come see you later."

"No you won't. You need sleep. And to do your homework." My mom commented from the doorway.

"Uh....I don't have any."

"You left it at school, didn't you?"

"Yeah." She rolled her eyes.

"Go get cleaned up, Percy, then text Annabeth and get your homework assignments. You can do it tomorrow before school."

"Yes Mom. Don't die on me, Tony."

He flashed me a wink. "Wouldn't dream of it."

[A/N MOAR CHAPTERS! I'm working hard in this one, hope you like it. I'm currently out of state (AGAIN) but I should be able to update often...]