I Don't Care- Fall Out Boy

Percy POV
Gods, I was just itching to skip class and see what the problem was. I leapt out of my seat as the final bell rang and ran to my locker, not bothering to grab my homework.

Instead, I snatched my skateboard and my gym bag.

"JACKSON! You coming to practice?" A blond boy yelled to me from down the hall.

"Sorry, Derrick, family problems! Tell Coach I'll make it up to him, 'kay?" My teammate nodded and waved.

"Not like you need practice, you're the fastest swimmer on the team. See you tomorrow, Perce!"

I dropped my skateboard and took off down the hall.

"JACKSON! NO SKATEBOARDING IN THE HALLS!" In a minute, I had two school security guards on my tail.

My friends were waiting by the front door. "INCOMING!" Jason shouted, yanking the door open. The group scattered and I shot out the door, jumping the 5 steps outside and landing easily on the pavement.

"Keep up, guys!" I shouted.

When the group caught up to me, I was on the corner waiting for them.

"Jeez, Percy, every time?"

"Faster than walking."

"You're gonna get a detention." Annabeth commented.

"Whatever. Don't you have a practice to be at?"

"Math track got cancelled and wrestling isn't until 6:00."

Jason leaned against a telephone pole. "So you guys wanna come over to my house for a while?"

Thalia grinned. "Yeah, come over!"

"Well...wait, where's Frank and Hazel?"

"Frank's at lacrosse practice, Hazel's at cheerleading. Piper went to work at that makeup kiosk in the mall, the "Aphro's Perfumes" place. Nico's at soccer practice, then I think the Rattling Skulls have practice. Hazel will be at that, she's Nico's ride home, and Pipes is the singer so she'll be there too." Annabeth summed up, counting off on her fingers.

"Will went to the hospital again to watch his dad work." Leo added.

"The Stolls are off who knows where anyway, probably terrorizing Reyna."

They turned and looked at me.

I grimaced. "Sorry, guys, family problems. Mom needs me home."

"Well, looks like it's just us four then." Leo gestured to himself, Jason, Thalia and Annabeth.

"I guess. Sorry guys. Later." I dropped my skateboard again and took off down the street.

--------------------------------------

Annabeth POV

Jason unlocked the front door. "I think Dad's on a conference call, let's just go to my room."

We snuck up the stairs, hearing Mr. Grace in another room, his voice raised in anger.

"Not going well, then." Thalia muttered, pushing Leo forward as he tried to stop and listen.

Jason threw open his bedroom door. "Mi casa es su casa!"

"No, se dice 'cuarto.' No es un casa, es un cuarto." Leo corrected him.

"Dude, that's literally the only Spanish I know, I have no clue what you just said."

Jason's room, as usual, was covered in baseball posters. Teams, players, pictures of stadiums.

"Just as obsessed as ever, huh?" I teased him.

"Hey, baseball is cool!"

"Not as cool as wrestling."

"It is too!"

"So not."

"Baseball is awesome!"

"Jason, wrestling is way better than baseball."

"No it isn't!"

"It-"

"Ladies, you're both pretty." Thalia interrupted us.

"Let's watch a movie!" Leo had been oblivious to our argument.

------------------------------------

We were settled in with popcorn that Thalia had gotten from the kitchen, since she was quietest when she was on her own.

"What should we watch?"

"I dunno..." I was thinking about Percy. He skipped out on these a lot, claiming that there were family problems. His story kind of checked out, he never wanted me at his house when we were dating.

"Have any of you guys ever been to Percy's place?" I asked suddenly.

"Uh...no." They stared at me.

"He's got family problems, Annie, he probably just wants us to keep out." Thalia shrugged.

"I dunno....it seems like something else. I asked him about going to his place once and he changed the subject really fast. I think he's hiding something."

"Like what?" Leo laughed.

"I don't know, but I think we should figure it out."

"Whatever you say, Princess. Hey, let's watch the Fantastic 4!"

[A/N Okay, explanation time. These are the things that the seven and their friends do. Keep in mind that none of them are demigods but Percy!

Percy-Swimming

Annabeth-Female Wrestling, Math Track Team

Jason-Baseball

Piper-Works at her mom's kiosk (HER MOM IS NOT A GODDESS), lead singer for the Rattling Skulls

Leo-Tech and Robotics Clubs

Frank-Lacrosse

Hazel-Cheerleader, Dance Team, Works at an accessories shop in the mall

Reyna-Female Wrestling

Will-Studying to be a surgeon, Tennis

Nico-Soccer, Rattling Skulls Bass Guitar Man

Thalia and the Stolls don't participate in school related stuff

So there you go. Enjoy, don't worry, I'll tell you what Percy's doing in the next chapter]