Not Alone-Darren Criss

Percy POV

I shot Tony a text that one of my friends would be coming over when I got done with practice. To his credit, he didn't question why I was just now inviting a friend over when I never had in the past years.

Frank was waiting in the changing room when Coach finally let me go. Basically he had made me swim laps in different styles for the whole practice while the others did sprints in groups of two.

"Sorry 'bout the wait, man. Coach was pushin' us pretty hard."

"S'okay. Now please explain."

I finished towelling off my hair and began tossing things in my bag. "I will on the way. You think you can make it to Stark Tower and keep up with me on my board?"

"Definitely. Lacrosse training is good for something other than the sport ya know." The burly teen shot me a grin.

"Cool." I pulled my shirt on over my swim trunks and laced up my converse. "Let's go!"

Frank jogged along with me until we hit the front steps. I dropped onto my board from the top and he powered into a sprint to combat the burst of speed that I put on. Then he matched back up with my slower pace.

"Alright. So what you saw today was an Empousa. Have you been listening to Mr. Brunner's classes?"

"Kind of. But what's that gotta do with this?"

I stopped at a stoplight and looked him in the eye.

"Those myths are true."

Frank stared. "Uh...What?"

"The myths. They're real. Irritatingly unhelpful, especially when you need it, but real all the same."

He stopped running.

It took me a second to notice this, and when I finally stopped, he was moving forward again, at a much slower pace.

"You mean...the gods...they're real?" His voice was shaky.

"Yeah." I patted his back. "And you're part of them."

"What do you mean?"

"Demigod probably." I smiled sympathetically. "It's confusing. I know."

"Uh...okay. So how did you know?" 

I continued towards our destination and Frank broke into a jog again. "You could see Kelli's true form. It's not something that demigods can always see."

"Okay..."

"You're taking this well." I glanced at him.

He shrugged. "I mean, what's freaking out gonna do? Change the situation?"

I grinned. "Good point man."

We kept on in silence for a minute or so.

"So where are we going?"

I pointed to Tony's baby. In my opinion, the tower itself looked like a llama, but Tony absolutely refused to believe that his favorite creation could look like such a strange animal.

"Stark Tower? Isn't that where you work?"

"Yep." It was a half truth. I did work there as an Avenger after all.

----------------------------

Frank stayed quiet until we reached the front lobby. 

"This place is huge." He muttered.

"Yup. Hey Mandy. Is Candace sick?" The normal front secretary had been replaced by her twin sister.

"She's out of town for the weekend." Mandy smiled at me. "And who's this?"

"This is my friend Frank."

"Hey Frank, I'm Mandy. My twin sister Candace is usually working here. If you ever need anything, tell one of us, okay?"

"Um...okay." Frank said awkwardly.

"C'mon Zhang." I grabbed his arm and dragged him to the elevator.

"Explain again why you want me at your job?"

"I want to do some tests. Bruce can probably figure out who your godly parent is based on your reactions to things." And I want to get you on the team.

The doors popped open with a ding.

"HEY EVERYONE, I'M HOME!" I shouted.

"Home?" Frank gave me a bewildered look.

"Percy!" Tony appeared in the door to the kitchen.

"And just what were you doing in the kitchen?" I asked him.

"Uh...Making a sandwich."

"You're an awful liar." 

Tony glared. "I was trying to get the liquor cabinet open."

I laughed. "She hasn't opened it yet, has she?"

"No. Awful sister."

"Whatever. Tony, this is Frank, I texted you about him, remember?"

Tony turned to my friend. "Hello Frank. I'm Tony Stark."

I turned to Frank as well. "This is my uncle. Welcome to my home."

[A/N I finally finished it! I was having major writers block, as you can tell. Next on the agenda is the five different one shots I have ideas for XD Enjoy!]