Chapter Fifteen

Sans interrupted. "How about we all just eat already?" And shooed you two off.

You jumped off of the bed, happy it was pushed away. Maybe it would almost be like a dream. (Pun intended)

You ran down the stairs to see Papyrus offering you his hand. He grinned happily. You took his hand and faintly giggled. He took you into the kitchen an you took a seat. He gave you a plate.

On the pie was a tiny sign on a toothpick.

'Happy Valentines Day!' it read. You smiled and awaited Asriel go take a seat too before devouring the pie in almost no time.

When you finished you looked up at the goat boy. "Do you like it?"

Asriel looked up at you. "I prefer snail pie.." Toriel gave him a different pie.

"I know, my child. That is why I baked two pies." Toriel purred out.

Just then, music began playing.

Sans slowly crawled into the kitchen. "Time to party." He whispered. "Woooo!" He called, arms in the air, running back into the living room.

You stared off and then followed along.

Somehow on the TV was an orchestra playing beats.

"How-"

"Beats me!" Sans called, dancing.

Toriel walked into the kitchen. "Sans! You did not eat anything. How are you to grow?"

Sans grinned widely at her. "I don't. I have a strict diet of ketchup." He laughed. "Now do you need your own tutoriel how to dance?" Sans asked.

'Everybody jump!" The tv called.
As on que, everybody began to jump.

After a few pairs of half-an-hours Sans stopped the music.

"Whoaaaa what?" You asked, seeing Papyrus awkwardly dancing still, making you lose your cool. You were laughing.

Sans played a slower song. "Aaand now, for Paps and (y/n)... A slow dance."

You felt your face catch on fire. You looked over at Papyrus. He was looking back at you.

Papyrus walked to you, looking down. His hand was offered out again, and for the second time you took it.

You didn't know how to slow dance. This will be awkward.

You managed to shuffle with the flow, retracing a step then accessing twice. Swaying was necessary. You looked up into Papyrus' eye sockets.

It was odd, because though he didn't have eyes, you could still see beauty there. Others, you know, would see a skeleton scary. It was like a skeleton from science class walking and talking. But these skeletons seemed anatomy incorrect, so they weren't that scary. They were friendly.

You jumped as you felt Papyrus dip you down at the end of the song.

"Rawr." Sans yelled.

You thought Papyrus was about to drop you buy he quickly pulled you to a kiss.

"When I have you all the problems fade away." Papyrus quietly whispered so no one else would hear.

You giggled silently. "You make me happier." You told him.

Sans clapped his bony hands, making clanking noises. "Okay everyone! That's all."

This was the last chapter. I know Gaster was here and maybe a few other things, but hey. Stories are sometimes never fully solved. But thank you all for reading this story, it was a wonderful 3months. If any of you want anything just message us and we will reply. If you want, check out some other books.
So long and goodnight.
So long... And goodnight.
- Mylo and Dusty